No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boise down 6 at the half bears watching.

Comment

• Boise loses by one on missed 39 yard field goal with no time remaining...
      Last edited by Detroit Dan; November 12, 2011, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• They need to recruit a good kicker along with all those hotshot QB's and receivers ...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• To be fair, Kellen Moore was hardly a hotshot recruit. In fact, almost no one but Boise wanted him becasue they thought he was too short. Thee was a great article about him in SI a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Everyone knows the best QBs are the shorties.
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• troll

Comment

• Yes, I forgot. According to whodean, Moore's 12,879 passing yards and 123 TD passes don't actually count because he wasn't tall enough while making those plays.

Comment

• Oregon up 13 on Stanford early in the 3rd. I don't think Stanford's defense can stop them.

Comment

• I think you are right Jamie, clearly Moore is a better NFL prospect than Luck.

I don't think Stanford's defense can stop them.
                    I agree, Oregon is looking good so far, Stanford hadn't played anybody, a little overrated.

Stanford and Boise down, closer to a LSU/Alabama rematch.
                    Last edited by whodean; November 12, 2011, 10:19 PM.
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Luck is going to be the #1 pick in the draft. Kellen Moore could be 10 feet tall and it wouldn't change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                        Luck is going to be the #1 pick in the draft. Kellen Moore could be 10 feet tall and it wouldn't change that.
                        If 10-ft-tall, very likely he'd be the #1 pick in the NBA Draft

Comment

• This is an Oregon blow-out. Looks like Oklahoma State has an open path to the title game if they win out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
                            If 10-ft-tall, very likely he'd be the #1 pick in the NBA Draft
                            What is this NBA you refer to?

Comment

• Did Stanford borrow our old grass field from 2002? Geez the field condition there is horrible.

Comment

• This game ain't over

Comment

Working...
                                X