X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tennessee's new AD says the SEC will expand again"

No shit!

Comment

• 13 isn't a good number (unbalanced divisions), 14 is the SEC's destination...

They haven't had much success the past decade but Texas A&M imo is a home-run addition; very good athletic tradition, large state, tons of alumni, growing population and gets the SEC into the state of Texas' recruiting grounds... I saw A&M as getting back to being a top 15 program in the next year or two though it'll be difficult to do so when they play Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida, Georgia & maybe even Texas so often...

Team #14 in the SEC is likely Missouri, unless Missouri has some assurances from the B10 they'll get an invitation in the near future which imo is unlikely given Missouri would need someone like ND or Texas to come with them to get an invitation. Pretty crazy to see the Big XII surviving if they lose all of Colorado, Nebraska, Texas A&M & Missouri.

Comment

• Western Michigan put up nearly 500 yards in the air and stunned UConn on the road

Comment

• Wow just think what Western would do to the Shmucknuts!

Comment

• Western is a good football team.

Their QB Carder will play on Sundays when he's done at school.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Alabama is destroying Florida tonight
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Bama could probably beat the Dolphins right now.

Comment

• Looks like the preseason rags may have gotten it right for a change.

Comment

• Missouri curators vote to explore leaving Big 12
                    ST. LOUIS (AP) -- University of Missouri curators voted Tuesday to consider leaving the Big 12 instead of committing to the troubled league for the long term.

More...
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• TCU likely heading to Big 12...

TCU's board of trustees is meeting Thursday as part of discussions with the Big 12, according to a source close to the negotiations.

This is an eminently more sensible move for TCU than a move to the dying Big East, and a well-deserved move into a BCS conference for a school that never should have been left out in the cold in the first place.
                      Last edited by JRB; October 6, 2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• You have to wonder what some texas politians are thinking right now. Another Texas school joins the Big12, but it is a private school. I would think Houston backers will be making some calls about taking the big12 back to 12 so they could join.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• if they go ahead and add SMU and Houston, they could split into the "Longhorn Own Texas Division" (Tejas, TT, Baylor, SMU, Houston, and TCU) and the "Longhorns' Bitches Division" (Mizzou, KSU, Kansas, Iowa State, OK, and OKstate). Then they can go ahead and hold the Big12 Championship game in Austin.

Comment

• Big East has big problems. I think the Big12 may at least consider Louisville as well. Especially if Missouri does leave.

Comment

• BYU, WV, Louisville...

Comment

• I think Oregon may have just lost LaMichael James for the rest of the season. I hope I'm wrong about that, but that injury looked hideous.
                                Last edited by JRB; October 6, 2011, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X