• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFZ
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thursday-Friday games:

I guess MichState-Oregon (but it will be a bloodbath), and Cuse-UNLV. I’m a big UNLV fan since they had that QB bounce for lack of payment.
      Attached Files
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dang Huskers ... you're kidding me, right?
        Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Spooky IU.
          They’re going to be big trouble for M. Especially considering the random difficulty of playing in Bloomington since that 2006 game that I went to (and started a “Fire Millen” chant).
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It will be a bloodbath of red IU vs. poor Michigan. They are my favorite new Big Ten team. Shows what good coaching can accomplish over overhyped recruiting classes

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
              Spooky IU.
              They’re going to be big trouble for M. Especially considering the random difficulty of playing in Bloomington since that 2006 game that I went to (and started a “Fire Millen” chant).
              I think they've got a trip to Columbus to get thru. They'll get the snot kicked out of them there, so I guess it depends on how they recover from that. But yes, that game in Bloomington has gone from a 'sure' win for Mich, to a "doubtful".

Comment

• I hereby vote for UNL to drop football.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You’ve been a volleyball school for a decade now.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Longer than that fuckfart....
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Screenshot_20241019_171227_Google.jpg
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• STFU Ed.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well look at us… this entire forum supports a bunch of goddamn clowns.

Comment

• Liney, we play at Indiana on Nov. 9th. I’m taking the whole family to the game. LOL.

The Hoosiers then have a bye week and travel to Columbus on 11/23. They might very well be 10-0 for that game. Indiana is probably going to the CFB playoff. That is insane but true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Liney, we play at Indiana on Nov. 9th. I’m taking the whole family to the game. LOL.

The Hoosiers then have a bye week and travel to Columbus on 11/23. They might very well be 10-0 for that game. Indiana is probably going to the CFB playoff. That is insane but true.
                              You're taking the whole family to see Michigan get plowed at Indiana? And then you've got to wait 2 hours in the parking lot afterward to get away?

Man, are you insane? 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• Raise your hand if before the season, you had Indiana making the CFB Playoffs at 11-1.

\

Comment

Working...
                                X