No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My only hope is that all of you are hit by a large meteor and you spontaneously disintigrate...is that asking too much?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Read that TAMU only had 55 scholarshipped players last night after all the opt outs and xfers.

You know I hate the jackbooted pretend soldiers of College Station and their ridiculous cult-like hand signals from the students, alums, and MALE cheerleaders, but I wonder how much of that is transferred from my hate of the now fired Jimbo?

Nah, I still hate them and am glad they lost.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        My only hope is that all of you are hit by a large meteor and you spontaneously disintigrate...is that asking too much?
        If we were hit by a large meteor, it would not be spontaneous disintegration. It would be directly caused by the meteor.

The word you were looking for was “instantly”.

Please, revise and resubmit.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Instant...like the type of grits you like?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• THAT, SIR OR MADAM, IS OVER THE LINE!

Comment

• Well at least he didn't say Waffle House grits ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• WH makes real grits; they’re fine.

Comment

• AA likes instant grits.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• download (64).jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can’t do instant. They don’t taste right. Waffle House, Cracker Barrel, and a few others do them right. IHOP and the others use the instant. Tastes like granulated cardboard.

Comment

• I make the best grits. Ever.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• kiss GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            I make the best grits. Ever.
                            Un-possible.

Comment

• Your sister says I serve the best grits in bed ever....
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Maybe it was your Aunt...don't really remember much...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X