The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke!!!
    Clemson has been in the red zone 3 straight possessions in the 2nd half: missed FG, fumble, and fumble. Craziness.

Perhaps stop Clemson here and it’s looking great.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'd say the ACC is FREE SHOES U's...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Clemson is bringing back “Clemsoning”.

Comment

• Wow.
          Personal foul hit AFTER the play. That’s a huge break for Duke if they gain possession here.

I thought Clemson was going to be bailed out by that…
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Once the QB gave himself up the ball is dead. Dead ball foul emfircement. Dude shouldnt have slid. Dumb.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• INT. BALL GAME.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That should do it. Man, Clemson looked bad. Just one stupid thing after another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  That should do it. Man, Clemson looked bad. Just one stupid thing after another.
                  They looked a lot like Nebraska.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dabo getting housed.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So satisfying…

Duke will certainly start the season 4-0. Then a huge game vs ND in the week after Ohio State vs ND.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dabo not having such a good night.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I told my wife that the Duke kids were going to storm the field.

She said, "They should. They beat Clemson and...they're Duke.

Ha!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• bet they change that rule. PF on 4th down essentially before the play was over. I understand as soon as he gives himself up its over but I compare it to a WR going out of bounds play essentially over and he gets creamed--far as I know they mark it off even if it was 4th down. where does is the ball considered dead on a 4th down late hit--is it immediate--3 steps out 1 step out?

Comment

• It is all about when BY RULE the play is over and the ball becomes dead. The whistle is not the indicator of the play being over...it is the action. By rule the initiation of the slide ends the play. If you are out of bounds and get hit same thing applies as the BALL OR PLAYER BEING OUT OF BOUNDS ends the play. If you have a late hit out of bounds it is enforced as a dead ball foul. The result of the play stands...then you ENFORCE THE PENALTY. Not sure why this is even an argument. I used to love it when coaches would say "Play toi the whistle"...not true...the ACTION determines the end of the play.

stfu
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• the action is the point. could be very subjective. now get right with primetime and SYFPH

Comment

Working...
                                X