The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so true
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• PFF is high on M. It’s the Wolverines year. No doubt.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• How dare you only give him 3 !'s.....

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!! has the top QB, RB, OL, DL, LB and DB units in the B10 and probably the country. And the only reason OSU is better at WR is they throw the ball more whereas HARBAUGH!!! can just hand the ball off.

There's legitimately no way anyone on their schedule is within 28 of them this year unless HARBAUGH!!!! really takes his foot off the gas.

Comment

• Michigan will not so much as play football games this year as they will produce snuff films.

Comment

• THIS IS THE HAMBURGER!!!!!!! REDEMPTION TOUR 2023!!!!!!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But I thought some Alabama fans were certain that Ty Simpson > Drake Maye a few months ago… 🤣

My CFP prediction is:
                1. Georgia
                2. M
                3. USC
                4. Clemson

I think there’s a decent chance of Caleb Williams’ USC going undefeated. Also an undefeated ACC team (Clemson? FSU? Miami?) knowing the recent history of that conference. Obviously lock in one SEC and B1G team. M vs Ohio State, very tricky to predict at this time. Georgia is too talented to slip up and their regular season schedule is easy.

Doubt that Saturday’s games will be worth the watch. Perhaps a little of Navy vs ND. Excited about the LSU vs Florida State game on Sept 3rd though!
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Michigan will not so much as play football games this year as they will produce snuff films.
                  OK, this made me actually LOL.

Comment

• There's nothing tricky in predicting OSU-M....

HARBAUGH!!!!! 55, CRD 20.

See. Easy.

Comment

• My prediction is...the #4 seed will play the #1 seed...and the #2 seed will play the #3 seed. Then my prediction is the winners of those two games will play and the winner will be the team that scores more points.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

OK, this made me actually LOL.
                        Thanks. Thursday mornings usually see strong DSL effort. Usually not hungover and weekend is in sight.

Comment

• Florida State, USC, and Texas will all flop. Playoff will be Georgia, Michigan, Alabama, and Ohio State. Georgia and Michigan get the top two seeds and wear home uniforms against the previously dispatched Tide and Buckeyes.

Comment

• Yeah not getting the love for Texas and FSU...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Addendum: The winner of the LSU/Bama game will make the playoff as the SEC West champ. I think it will be Bama but that's certainly not a gimme.

Comment

• I've got Bama, UGA, M and Utah. Utah is fielding probably it's strongest team ever...and they beat USC twice last year.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X