No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Green is wearing what looks like Browns uniforms with a weird metallic red helmet. Very strange

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Didn’t stay up for it but congrats to Fickell on his first win at Wisky

Comment

• I like how Wisconsin vs Oklahoma State is the one bowl game matchup that would have been interesting to watch as of yesterday. Yet they scheduled it at 10:15pm (ET) on a work week. Thanks for nothing.

Eh, at least it starts to pick up today… assuming we don’t see backup QBs. Kansas vs Arkansas. Oregon vs UNC.

Texas vs Washington Alamo Bowl tomorrow is actually one I’m really looking forward to. Penix vs the favored Texas.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Duke/UCF today at 2:00 eastern. It looks to be a pretty good matchup.

Good chance to take a look at my son's buddy, Riley Leonard at QB for Duke.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It’s college football. I’ll be there.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I wish you were burning in the fires of Hades instead
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bowl lineup for today:
                  Attached Files
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• you'll have to forgive wiz. he doesn't really remember what bowls are

Comment

• Obviously you have been smoking one...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Didn’t stay up for it but congrats to Fickell on his first win at Wisky
                          He didn't waste any time getting involved in the Badger program. Most times new coaches don't assume control until after bowl season.
                          Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Thank you Captain Oblivious...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Some accuse Notre Dame of tampering with a Wake xfer:

Comment

• ND can’t even tamper correctly. What a bunch of losers.

Also: LOL @ “Star Wake Forest Quarterback”.

Comment

Working...
                                X