No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think TCU would have ran away with the BTW.
    No doubt, Michigan will have to bring their A-game, or will not be good.

Comment

• TCU probably wins the West yeah. Not saying much. Yer point?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Purdue outgain Michigan and had more first downs/ TOP, Illinois lost on the last play a FG. TCU is better than those 2 teams, I agree with Jeff and Liney.

Comment

• Criminy.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Obviously Vegas disagrees...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I recommend M fans spare this thread their preposterous TCU takes and limit them to the actual game thread. This thread should be about how good Georgia is and other bowl games.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Agreed ...... moving the screed that depicts M as a blowout victor over TCU emanating from the blowhards here to the game thread.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It'll be nice to have one rational thread and one batshit fucking crazy thread. Perhaps on the game thread, you boys can also speculate about how the CFP will likely assign an officiating crew to the game that is known to hate M. As far as I can tell, that should be pretty easy to prove up since they ALL do.

Not sure how M can beat the Chiefs, especially when the officials are going to be jobbing the game for the Chiefs. But, if anyone can do it, it's HARBAUGH!!!

Comment

• cj, hello ......

UGA.jpg
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Iowa-Kentucky may be the biggest rock fight bowl game in the history of rock fights. JFC.

Comment

• What's the over under on that shitfest?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish someone would throw you under a bus and then over a cliff.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Seconded.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              What's the over under on that shitfest?

Comment

• plausible

...take the under...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...