• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Hey guys I'm going out later, don't post the score of the Michigan game
    Ok crash jr.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Despite what AA says, I don’t think Georgia will drop. War Kirby!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Then stop getting off on tangents, you mouth-breathing Croat Shyster. Look, as I said, TCU may not drop a single spot in the CFP after a loss to a three-loss suckbutt in December. Who knows? If they do not, they are the first team in CFP history. I guess the TCU reputation is enough to make them bullet proof.
        Serious sass from the drunken Scottish deplorable....
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA screams at owls, claims he invented the number 7 and thoroughly enjoys all grades of buggery.

Comment

• Take that plagiaristic Austin Powers sass and esd, kyr, and stfu.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Overruled

Comment

• AA's mother was a hamster...and his father smelled of elderberries...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether Wiz broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our moron posters - I did.
                  But you can't hold Wiz responsible for his sick, twisted behavior. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole forum system? And if the whole forum system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our institutions in general? I put it to you, Talent and AA - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to me, but I for one am not going to stand here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!​
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Stop plagiarizing Austin Powers, Dickbrain

Comment

• If you demonize me, you negate me.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There is almost zero way Ohio State could hold Georgia under 50.

Comment

• 35-7 at the half. Jesus. This is how a playoff team should beat a 3-loss suckbutt.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA is really lobbying hard to get Bammer a date with UGA...

mystifying
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What Michigan needs to do tonight is lose. The Committee will oblige by dropping them to #5, so that Bama and OSU can be accomodated.

After all, losing early is not a problem. Losing late is a problem.

If M loses tonight:

1. Georgia
                              2. OSU
                              3. TCU
                              4. Bama

That's what America wants.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 35-10! We have a game!

Comment

Working...
                                X