No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See, I could be wrong, but I don’t think TCU has a lot of respect. They play like shit vs the Kitty Kats, I think it is entirely possible that they put Bama at 4 to be the sacrificial lamb to Kirby.

Make no mistake. I do not want that. Without coordinators Georgia beats us by 14-17. And I would rather drink a Malort - slivovitz mixer than see hus little moon face gloat again in national TV. He is absolutely the worse person in sports.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      On another note...wtf is Prime Time thinking going to a dumpster fire like Colorado?
      Legal weed.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There is that yes.

Now STFU.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Very competitive half. If the 2nd half is similar, TCU keeps their #3 seed IMO. Win or lose.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Wait. You think if TCU loses, they won’t drop at all? Not just out of the playoff, but not even from #3 to #4? After losing their CCG in December?

Comment

• AA saying he could be wrong is like Strangelove saying he could be a Gilmore Girls fanboy.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• No team in the history of the CFP rankings has ever lost a game and not dropped at least one spot. Not Bama, Clemson, Ohio State - no one. Usually it’s 2-4 spots.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  AA saying he could be wrong is like Strangelove saying he could be a Gilmore Girls fanboy.
                  I’m never wrong. Ever. Trust me. I did the math. It’s solid.

Comment

AA saying he could be wrong is like Strangelove saying he could be a Gilmore Girls fanboy.
                    Didn't he already admit that he's had a crush on Rory for years?
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think K-State is going to finish the win in this game. They're a lot like Utah. A gritty team that finds a way to stay close, then steal the game. Although, last night they throttled USC in the 2nd half.

TCU is all flash. They're not a defensive shut-down team. They figure they can outscore everyone, even if it has to be a score of 65-63.

Comment

• A rematch will absolutely fucking ruin my New Year’s. JFC. What a nightmare.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I remember in 2018, Alabama beating Georgia in the SECCG in a close game and Kirby begging not to be dropped outta the playoff. Alabama was #1 in the CFP and UGA was #4. Alabama beat Georgia in a close come-from-behind game.

Georgia dropped from #4 to #5. Fuck Georgia.

Comment

• Kirby in his appeal to keep his number 4 spot looked directly at the camera and yelled “ASK ALABAMA IF WE DESERVE TO MAKE THE PLAYOFF!”

lol. His anguish was like manna.

Comment

I'm proposing a bill here gentlemen...I call it the "Don't say DSL" bill.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seconded and thirded

Comment

Working...
                                X