The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syracuse dark horse playoff contender. 🤔

Nah. Still pretty cool to see a potential 6-0 start for the Cuse. I’m all for UCLA and Syracuse winning out to back door themselves into playoff contention.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They’re all HARBAUGH!!!! cannon fodder.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The word is...Saban is tanking intentionally for fear of having to face HARBAUGH!!!!!!! in the CFP...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...after a near Colorado-Mizzou 5th down scenario...Lord Saban ties it up in K-Ville...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Utah knocks off USC in an offensive juggernaut game. Bold 2 point conversion to lead Utah to the win.

Best day of college football this season.
            Michigan dominated. Purdue won. Top 10 upsets. Bama actually lost. Great games.

Side note of the Yankees choking to the Guardians. Can’t ask for a better day in sports.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• What a day ....USC loses to UTAH 43-42 even with the bungling referees

Comment

• Top 5

1. Georgia
                2. Ohio State
                3. Tennessee
                4. Michigan
                5. Clemson

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Top 5

1. Georgia
                  2. Ohio State
                  3. Tennessee
                  4. Michigan
                  5. Clemson
                  Seems like a fair top 5. I view it as two tiers…

Tier 1 -
                  Georgia, Ohio State

Tier 2 -
                  Tennessee, Michigan, Clemson

Possibly put Alabama in tier 2 given their potential and talent. The actual results on the field says Alabama doesn’t deserve that status. Very close wins vs Texas and Texas A&M.

I’m not buying into Ole Miss, TCU, Syracuse… Hoping they continue to win though. Cause chaos!
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• You can't count Bama out...but at this point that is the Top 5. Lot of football left.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talk about bad clock management. Utah had the ball 1st and goal from the 9-yard line with 2:35 left down 7 points. USC had all waited till fourth down to call a timeout (51 seconds left)

Notre Dame lost to 1-4 Stanford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Utah knocks off USC in an offensive juggernaut game. Bold 2 point conversion to lead Utah to the win.

Best day of college football this season.
                        Michigan dominated. Purdue won. Top 10 upsets. Bama actually lost. Great games.

Side note of the Yankees choking to the Guardians. Can’t ask for a better day in sports.
                        And Notre Dame lost and the Red Wings won!

Comment

• There’s zero difference between Alabama and Tennessee. In fact, on a neutral field, UAT is favored. So, they are still top tier in my book. Again, I don’t think any B10 except maybe M beats UAT. I don’t think any B10 wins at Knoxville yesterday, and I think even M gets beat handily.

Comment

• So, the Tennnessee-Georgia loser will very likely finish at 11-1. Tennnessee's schedule is much easier -- if they get past UK at home, it should be no problem. Georgia has a couple road games that could be tricky. UAT also has a couple tricky games left.

So, if Georgia beats Tennesssee, they will finish 11-1. If UAT and Georgia play and UAT is 11-1 and Georgia is 12-0 and UAT wins, then UAT is 12-1 and Georgia is 12-1.

What I'm saying is that I think the question for the CFP isn't going to be whether 2 SEC teams make it -- it's whether 3 make it.

So, it's SEC1, SEC2, HARBAUGH!!!! and ?. If Clemson is undefeated, then it's Clemson. Even if they have 1 loss, they'd probably get the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise, it's SEC3 if SEC3 has1 loss.

Comment

• One loss Georgia, Tennessee, and Alabama is entirely possible and worst case scenario for us… most likely means the M vs Ohio State game determines the playoff representative for the B10.

I forgot about UCLA. We need UCLA to win out and hilariously prevent a 2nd SEC team from making the playoff. Big games at Oregon, vs USC, and PAC12 championship game. Let’s go Zach Charbonnet!

My dream playoff field:
                              1. Tennessee
                              2. Michigan
                              3. Clemson
                              4. UCLA

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              And Notre Dame lost and the Red Wings won!
                              ​True.

Stanford winning at Notre Dame is a bad look for Marcus Freeman…
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I honestly think Tennessee is in with that bullshit yesterday. If they lose a close game at Georgia then I think it's 100%.

They needed 17 Alabama penalties and a missed FG to win yesterday. Hell, Gibbs dropped a pass right before the FG that would have picked up 15 more yards.

There's zero way the P12 or B12 will have an undefeated champion. And Clemson is certainly beatable, though I would have thought FSU and Wake were their two best shots to lose.

It was nice to see UAT lose yesterday, but big picture-wise, it all but guaranteed 2 SEC teams in the CFP, and I fucking hate UTK. I'd much rather deal with the devils I know than add a third devil to the mix.

Eh, it's all moot for an OSU fan. It'll matter for you M fans, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X