• Show
Clear All

• kansas teams are 9-1 in the big 12

adran martinex had 4 more TDs and 170 yds rushing

so in summary

Comment

• STFU

Comment

• The Penn State game at Michigan will be a Noon kickoff. Just announced today.

That will be the 4th week in a row that "Big Noon Fox" or whatever they call it, .. will have Michigan as one of the teams.

I wish Fox would choose another game. Give us a break from Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt. I'm sure Urban Meyer would like to see someone else as well.

Its not that Michigan is anyone's big game though ... Michigan belongs in a JV slot.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Cornell 34
          Toothpaste U 31

HELL YEAH, BITCHES.
          I always confuse them for one another. Which one is an Ivy? Bubble gum or toothpaste? Does anyone know the difference or care?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I always confuse them for one another. Which one is an Ivy? Bubble gum or toothpaste? Does anyone know the difference or care?
            in hell swerk GIF

Comment

• Crest would kick Colgate's arse.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                The Penn State game at Michigan will be a Noon kickoff. Just announced today.

That will be the 4th week in a row that "Big Noon Fox" or whatever they call it, .. will have Michigan as one of the teams.

I wish Fox would choose another game. Give us a break from Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt. I'm sure Urban Meyer would like to see someone else as well.

Its not that Michigan is anyone's big game though ... Michigan belongs in a JV slot.
                No.

Noon games are the best. I rarely unmute the Fox broadcast so, I don't have to put up with Gus and Joel or the constant useless garbage they and the producers try to jam into the broadcast.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  The Penn State game at Michigan will be a Noon kickoff. Just announced today.

The noon game is the JV slot.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Not on FOX it isn't.

Comment

• Mike's right, Fox considers the noon slot to be their game of the week. Once the new contract starts I think CBS or NBC will get the No. 2 pick and show those at 3:30.

Comment

• My point was that I wish Fox would schedule someone else as its 'feature' game. There are 13 other teams in the conference. Why haven't they put OSU or PSU in that time slot?

Comment

• Well speaking just for us, ABC owned the rights to the Notre Dame game and I think Wisconsin had been announced as a night game long in advance. None of our other 3 games really worthy of that slot.

I'm not sure about the current week. Maybe ABC/ESPN and not Fox had the first week this week and chose OSU at Sparty.

Comment

• Bottom line is that it's complicated. Some weeks Fox picks first (and that game is generally shown at noon) and other weeks ABC/ESPN gets first pick.

Now this week is particularly bad in terms of tv quality games. I say OSU/MSU is the best just for name brand but the game itself could be a stinker. In terms of actual impact on the league title the Illinois-Iowa game probably matters the most but that's a ratings dud. Penn State is off. Wisconsin kinda stinks and is playing a terrible Northwestern team.

Comment

• I think MSU/OSU should be the "Fox Big Noon" game.

Michigan v Indiana is meh

Comment

• Like DSL said, it all depends which network chose first. The upcoming MLB playoffs could also come into play when they get down the LCS and WS. It'll only get more confusing when the new media deal goes into affect and 4 different networks carry games.

Comment

Working...
                                X