The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley Leonard for Heisman!

The Duke sophomore was 24-30 for 328 yds, 2 TDs and 0 int. Two of the incomplete passes were throw-aways at the end of the half

​​​​​​
    My son played AAU basketball with Riley and is a good friend. I think he is as good a basketball player as he is a football player. Coach K offered him a spot on the Duke basketball team last year but the football coaches wouldn't let him play.

He is a genuinely good kid. His humble, "Aw shucks" persona is who he really is.

He's an easy kid to root for. Ya'll should check him out.
    Last edited by CGVT; September 2, 2022, 11:27 PM.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LET’S GO DUCKS!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "Ladd McConkey" sounds like the name of a villain in an Adam Sandler flick

Comment

• Yeah, Oregon is gonna get railed, unfortunately. Every time Georgia wins a game, God strangles a puppy.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• JFC at this UNC-App State game.

Comment

• As soon as that idiot returned the onside instead of falling down I told my wife Appy would score.

Kudos to Chizik for holding Appy State to 40 in the 4th.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• People that I wouldn't trade places with right now...
                • Va Tech's QB
                • ECU's kicker (that poor SOB -- that's some life-altering stuff there)
                • Any underage girl within sniffing range of Joe Biden (glad not to be that on any day)
                Last edited by Hannibal; September 3, 2022, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• How can a offense coordinator call for a pitch back run, when you only need to not turn the ball over and game is over?

Oh from the one yard line.
                  Last edited by WingsFan; September 4, 2022, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Oh shit!!!! Ha ha !!

Comment

• How can a offense coordinator call for a pitch back run, when you only need to not turn the ball over and game is over?
                      N.E.V.E.R. call a pitch play on the goal line. NEVER.

---

LSU needs to work on XP blocking. The FSU guy came from the inside to block the kick.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That was peak college football.
                        A week of several good and bad college games… saved the best for last. (Ignore that Clemson game tomorrow/ obvious blowout).
                        I don’t care that LSU and FSU are likely to be mid-tier teams this year… the actual game had so much madness between the two historical blue bloods.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ok wonder what loss is worse for Brian Kelly-

Tonight or Under the Lights vs Brady Hoke?

Comment

• I don't recall a hit so disgusting as this, he should be suspended 3 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              People that I wouldn't trade places with right now...
                              • Va Tech's QB
                              • ECU's kicker (that poor SOB -- that's some life-altering stuff there)
                              • Any underage girl within sniffing range of Joe Biden (glad not to be that on any day)
                              Add LSU's punt returner. I wonder how Brian Kelley is handling that, especially how he is handling the team and the punt returner? I would think not too well being the complete asshat he is.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                I don't recall a hit so disgusting as this, he should be suspended 3 games.
                                Yeah, the 1 total game suspension seems a little shallow on that one, IMO. I'd agree he needs to sit longer.

It was a textbook definition targeting hit. He lowered his head, he launched his body, and made contact with the crown of his helmet. All he had to do was grab, wrap and tackle.

Someone has taught him that method.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X