No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two really good coaching staffs with two weeks to get ready. I think GA is a more talented team overall, but Bama has Young. That is a big advantage.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Young isn’t Burrow or Mac Jones. He’s really good, but he’s also looked meh. Even tonight he was solid, but UC did a nice job against the passing game. I dunno. I think last years UAT team would win.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• UGA 27 UAT 20
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's probably the worst two QB's to face each other in the championship since the playoff began. But two very good teams otherwise.

Comment

• Well, since last time Georgia and UAT played.

Comment

• Alabama has got Georgia's number, that will continue.

Comment

• Hopefully Notre Dame takes care of business today and finishes #3.
                3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• And everyone will know that is bullcrap too.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There's zero way Notre Dame is finishing #3. They played an utter trash schedule and got assjacked by the best team they played...at home.

Comment

• Who else is going to finish #3 assuming ND wins?
                      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Cincinnati or M. Probably both. I mean, I guess it could happen if ND really obliterates Okie State, but I dunno. I doubt it.
                        Last edited by iam416; January 1, 2022, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Well, maybe ND will do the CFB world a favor and lose.

Comment

• If Alabama wins it all, I could see Cincy getting the #3 spot. I can't see anyone other than Georgia in #2.

M will be punished for losing so badly to Georgia. I think M drops to 8 or 9.

Comment

• (1) UGA
                              (2) Alabama
                              (3) Michigan
                              (4) Cincinnati

Among those 4 no sane person who is casting a vote puts the Domers in there. I think it's close between Cinci and M.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• M won't drop that far. Much tougher schedule than Cincy. I think they should leave the #3 and #4 spots vacant. It's that big of a gap.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X