The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insanity
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• My God, poor James Franklin what's he getting 7.5 million per year that's all?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        My God, poor James Franklin what's he getting 7.5 million per year that's all?
        He's probably home crying in his pillow that USC didn't call. And, with his signing the extension, he can't go to Notre Dame.
        Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

Dr Tom went 0-5 his first bowl games. I've read where the pitchforks were out for him, now he's the most endeared man in Nebraska
          Osborne won his first five bowl games dumbass
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh my mistake and I guess yours too, he won four out of his first five. Lost seven in a row and eight out of nine though, I guess that's when everyone wanted him gone.

Comment

• My bad he lost the Fiesta Bowl in 1975. Won bowl games in 73, 74, 76 and 77.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just don't let it happen again

Comment

• Kelly informed his players he's leaving with a text ? That's cold.. I think Jim Harbaugh is the only good guy left out there.

Comment

• Maybe ND can lure RichRod.
                    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Rich Rod just signed on with Jacksonville State.

The ND situation is perfectly set up for Fickell if he wants it.

But maybe he likes coaching in Cincy. What do I know?
                      Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

Kelly informed his players he's leaving with a text ? That's cold.. I think Jim Harbaugh is the only good guy left out there.
                        What's that you say?

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh to donate any bonus he earns to athletic department employees hit by COVID-19 cuts

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh told the "Inside Michigan Football" radio show on Monday night that he plans to donate all his bonus pay for this season back to athletic department employees who took pay cuts amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Harbaugh secured a $500,000 bonus Saturday by clinching an outright Big Ten East title. A victory for Michigan against Iowa in Saturday's Big Ten Championship Game would net Harbaugh a $1 million bonus, and he could be in line for nearly $3.5 million in total bonuses if the Wolverines win the national title.

He also gets another $500K for making the CFP so the game Saturday night is worth $1.5M.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Rich Rod just signed on with Jacksonville State.

The ND situation is perfectly set up for Fickell if he wants it.

But maybe he likes coaching in Cincy. What do I know?
                          Interesting, hadn't heard that about Rich Rod. They are moving up to FBS in a couple years.

Comment

• I'm going to enjoy the fuck out of M's win over OSU for the next 365 days ........Michigan men!
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Urban going to ND and then opening the season at Ohio State would be incredible. I’d watch that game.
                              We'll all be watching that game- even if ND brought back Gerry Faust. Watching it will be like that Soviet Storm series- the two Evil Empires of the East bashing each other. Is there a better way to enjoy the Labor day weekend? I think not.

Comment

• Pry is originally from Lexington, Virginia, and he spent three years working at VT as a graduate assistant at the beginning of his coaching career. This would be a very uncharacteristic hire for Whit Babcock-- he almost always hires people with head coaching experience-- but I suspect it may be the best hire available to him at this point. Assuming this report is true, I would say this hire is going to be a tough sell to the Virginia Tech fan base. Pry is going to have to win a lot of people over very quickly.
                                Last edited by JRB; November 30, 2021, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X