No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of all the pre-championship bowls left, only the BHAM BOWL HAS A RANKED TEAM!
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I will be surprised if the gator bowl is competitive. I'm not sure there will be much interest in the rest of the bowl games until the NC game.... or when ND State defends their title.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Who you got in the Gator, ent?

I plan to watch every game.

Also, hello.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Entropy!
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I will be surprised if the gator bowl is competitive. I'm not sure there will be much interest in the rest of the bowl games until the NC game.... or when ND State defends their title.
            Where have you been?

Comment

• TUNE IN NOW: BHAM BOWL HAS KICKED!!

Comment

• BC takes the kickoff to the 20 and after a quick three and out is ready to punt to Cinci.

Comment

• Weather delay in the Bham Bowl. Lightning strike. This might end up a no-contest.

Comment

• PLAY WILL SOON RESUME AT THE BHAM BOWL LIVE FROM HISTORIC LEGION FIELD!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Who you got in the Gator, ent?

I plan to watch every game.

Also, hello.
                      tenn... I don't think the game will feel close at all. Indiana had a good season but punched above their weight. Bowl team, yes.. just not as good as their record. It happens sometimes.

Comment

• and what I mean by that is Indiana is closer to Illinois than they are to Minn.

Comment

• Ohio-Nevada at 2:30 (central) in the Potato Bowl!

Comment

• Tulane SoMiss kicks at 10:30am central today in the Armed Forces Bowl.

BOWL GAME BRUNCH!

Comment

• You know a recruit is trouble when Kirby is slowly backing away.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The sperm in the Gatorade guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X