Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He'd have to kneel, I bet.

Comment

• Although I have ripped him for years for his decision to leave Wisconsin, from this article it sounds like Andersen may genuinely be going through some mental stuff right now? He waived all right to the remaining four years on his contract? His close friends describe him as 'depressed'?

Comment

• He has been coaching at Oregon State Of course he's depressed.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maybe he woke up and realized he was in Corvallis...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Clemson coach Dabo Swinney has his defensive backs in boxing gloves during practice to help reduce pass interference penalties. He said he got the idea from Patriots coach Bill Belichick. "That's what we started doing in camp in our 1-on-1 periods to challenge them and stress them to win with their feet, play great technique, not grab," Swinney said. "We've been much improved, hope it continues in the second half."

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UNC skates on everything. What a joke. Too big to fail I guess

Comment

• I don't think the NCAA had any choice.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well all schools should now just push their athletes through phony classes...so long as a few non-athletes can take the classes too, all is well

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Well all schools should now just push their athletes through phony classes...so long as a few non-athletes can take the classes too, all is well

And that does not happen today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• It's an issue for the accrediting bodies.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UNC is overall a good academic school.
                            They need classes to help "dumber" athletes get in so that their basketball program holds up to expectations.
                            Therefore, the entire African American Studies program is turned into a joke.
                            UNC gets caught.
                            NCAA thinks "meh."

Logic.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              It's an issue for the accrediting bodies.

LMAO... oh, wait.. you were serious.
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                LMAO... oh, wait.. you were serious.
                                I have zero idea what you are "laughing (your) ass off" about. My post is not suggesting that they should/shouldn't/will/won't do anything about it.

Simply that the accrediting bodies - not the NCAA - are the ones who monitor general academic rigor. If UNC offers weak classes to its entire student body, it's not a NCAA issue, imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X