The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]https://twitter.com/johnbcrist/status/915991903795056641[/ame]

If coaches could say what they really wanted to say...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• If you were honest your wife would be single...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So, Iowa State lost its starting QB this week to undisclosed personal problems, just as the Cyclones had to travel to Norman to take on the Sooners. They were 30.5-point underdogs.

Iowa State 38, Oklahoma 31. The backup QB, Kyle Kempt, who had 15 passing yards in his career in Ames, went 18-24 for 343 and three touchdowns. Oklahoma had never before worn all-crimson uniforms. I suspect they may never do that again.
        Last edited by JRB; October 7, 2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Talent, etc....besides "theyre not that good", why is UK only -9 tonight? Thinking bout going big, but am I missing something?

Comment

• The line opened at -14.5 and keeps getting dragged down. I have it with my book at -8.5. I think Kentucky is a better team but the wildcats are not consistent. I don't have a great feeling about it, and wouldn't touch it, but I'm down this year so what do I know?
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, 1st glance looks too good to be true, so youre prolly right, steer clear. But shit.

Comment

• Fade the fuck out of Mizzou. I'm 3 weeks deep into my fade BYU/Mizzou plays. I don't think I've had a sweat, yet.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Got an explanation for that line?

Comment

• No. I mean, you're right. Public is hammering UK and line has dropped 2' point. Every once in awhile I ignore RLM.

Comment

• Ok, sold!

Comment

• Heh. I hope you unloaded on Boise last night.

Comment

• I didn't, took Memphis instead. Boise has been a tough read for me so far, guess I should have paid more attention to the cougs.

Comment

• Wisconsin is only 10.5 at Nebraska, road game in Lincoln but playing the huskers. Huskers lost to Northern Illinois and kept Rutgers in the game.

Comment

• I backed Utah fucking State at a near pick against them!

Comment

• Also, UCONN is autofade material. Well done. Under the radar hot garbage: Tulsa. I backed Tulane. As a FAVORITE. TULANE.

Comment

Working...
                                X