No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, Sean Kugler is M's Center, Patrick Kugler's Dad.

Mike Price? WTF.

Only in CFB ...... act like an idiot, go hide out for a few years and get welcomed back into the brotherhood.

Sick.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Price was UTEP's coach already once before, right after the hooker incident. Some schools can't really be choosy. They were getting someone who'd been Alabama's head coach, after all.

AA- Hi!

Comment

• If he had actually been Alabama's head coach he would have won his lawsuit against Alabama

Comment

• Correct.

He never coached a down and never signed a contract. That said, I think he is (or was) a good coach. Much, much better than Shula.

Funny thing is, if he had been hired, he would have lasted much longer than Shula - which means Saban to Bama would have never happened.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA's irrational grudge against the Shula family dates back to 1991 and an unpleasant experience at Shula's Steakhouse. Not only did his waitress forget to offer him dessert, she declined his lecherous advances as well.

Comment

• And he couldn't bring in his homemade wine

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  AA's irrational grudge against the Shula family dates back to 1991 and an unpleasant experience at Shula's Steakhouse. Not only did his waitress forget to offer him dessert, she declined his lecherous advances as well.
                  Nay. That ordeal was at a chain Italian place called Brio's Tuscan Grille. And I was right for reducing my waitress' tip.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "Reducing" as in giving the hapless wench nothing but a thorough and public upbraiding complete with contrasting comparison to courage of 1982 Liberty Bowl squad of invalids.
                    Last edited by iam416; October 4, 2017, 08:09 AM.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I see that Mgo reads this forum and has brazenly plagiarized my Orgeron=Hoke take.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• She deserved it. Had this been a different time in history, I would have taken her over my knee for much needed correction.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          Nay. That ordeal was at a chain Italian place called Brio's Tuscan Grille. And I was right for reducing my waitress' tip.
                          Was it "The Nick" approved?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't follow, Wiz.

Comment

• I wouldn't follow him either.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh sorry missed the comma.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X