No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of the top 20 today will be under .500 in 4 weeks. Pretty decent slate today, just not much early. Ncst/Fsu is it.

Comment

• A+M just got screwed out of a TD. On an 85 yd run the ref thought the QB stepped out of bounds on the 10 and blew the play dead. Replay showed it wasn't even close. The defender stepped out, but the runner wasn't even close. A+M had to kick a field goal.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Mary -5
        Mich -11
        Cal +17
        Ind over 52

Comment

• A+M just screwed up clock management at the end of the game. Down by three, had a first down inside the 10 with 24 seconds left in the game. Didn't spike the ball, ran the clock down to 13 before the snap and ran a running play. Had to use their last time out with 8 seconds left to kick the field goal to tie.

Kevin Sumlin, WTF?
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Arkansas In their Buckeye Hog uniforms today.
            From certains certain angles, I keep thinking Arkansas is Ohio State because of these damn uniforms. Identical.

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            A+M just screwed up clock management at the end of the game.
            Yep, bad clock management. Could have spiked the ball with around :22 left and taken a couple shots to the end zone with one timeout still.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ended up not mattering. A+M with the pick to end it.

Comment

• Kasim Hill carted off for Maryland. Tough break for the Durkins because they already lost Piggy for the season. Down to their 3rd string QB.

A win that will make Scott Frost look better than he really is in this one game instance.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• ND vs Sparty and Gus is already fired up!

Comment

• Bad start for Sparty, now a pick 6

14-0 Domers

Comment

• 2nd safety I've seen today.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Bad start for Sparty, now a pick 6

14-0 Domers
                        An unwatchable game for me since I can't stand either team.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                          An unwatchable game for me since I can't stand either team.
                          Unwatchable game for me. Gus Johnson and Notre Dame.

Comment

• I honestly have to watch a game next to you to fully understand why you hate Gus so much. Makes zero sense and it'll never happen. Sad!

Comment

• So you are saying you would never sit next to CGVT to watch a game? You are smarter than I gave you credit for.

Comment

• I don't like announcers that scream. There is no need. I can see what is happening and can get excited on my own. He tends to scream about shit that doesn't warrant screaming

One prime example was when Abbrederis was playing for Wisconsin. He returned a punt. It was obvious, even from the TV view that he wasn't going to break it.

Gus's entire call or the play consisted or him screaming Abbrederis' name 5 or 6 times.

Abbredaris...Abbrederis...Abbrederis..ABBREDERIS.. .ABBREDERIS!

That is not calling a game. It is being an idiot.
                                Last edited by CGVT; September 23, 2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X