X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Speaking from personal experience...if you're thankful for Kansas, you got problems.

Comment

• If you feel the need to comment on someone being thankful for Kansas...you got problems...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          If you feel the need to comment on someone being thankful for Kansas...you got problems...
          If you keep telling people to STFU you must be The Wizard.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            If you feel the need to comment on someone being thankful for Kansas...you got problems...
            Deep thoughts

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• you fools do know that Lincoln is only 70 miles up the road

still middle of BF except Nebraska instead

which is still better then platte city

or florida

or Houston

or California

or arizona 80% of the time

or Michigan 80% of the time

Comment

• Misery loves company. In these trying times I take comfort from browsing Baylor message boards

Football discussion on the SicEm365 Forum.

Comment

• You and Baylor have a lot in common.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                      you fools do know that Lincoln is only 70 miles up the road

still middle of BF except Nebraska instead

which is still better then platte city

or florida

or Houston

or California

or arizona 80% of the time

or Michigan 80% of the time
                      Platte City OR Florida, Houston, California in all scenarios, OR Arizona and Michigan 80% of the time? I'm strangely interested in the, for lack of a better term, "thought process" that generated this suite of opinions. Was there one?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        You and Baylor have a lot in common.
                        Hey when Brendan Gibbons was accused of rape and Taylor Lewan threatened the victim, we took immediate act-

Oh wait, that wasn't us

Comment

• Hack, there is a crazy homeless guy on the corner of Canal and Royal Street in New Orleans. Been there on-and-off for years. He'll shout things like "THE FURNITURE DOGS NEVER KNEW THAT YELLOW SMELLED OF LEATHER!!"

You ask him his thought process on that and he will piss on your shoes. And that guy is sane compared to crash. Save some time and piss on your own shoes if you must engage.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The only mystery left for this season of college football is - Who will Alabama beat in the championship game? It's the same question virtually every year, except for those years when it's - Who will Alabama face in the championship game? Shit has really gotten old.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• it hasn't gotten old to me, Rocky.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Hack, there is a crazy homeless guy on the corner of Canal and Royal Street in New Orleans. Been there on-and-off for years. He'll shout things like "THE FURNITURE DOGS NEVER KNEW THAT YELLOW SMELLED OF LEATHER!!"

You ask him his thought process on that and he will piss on your shoes. And that guy is sane compared to crash. Save some time and piss on your own shoes if you must engage.
                                When we got into New Orleans in July, my son and I crossed paths with this guy who had to be the same character you speak of. He wasn't at Canal and Royal, but at Canal and Magazine. We had just gotten into town, checked into the hotel at night. I went to the nearest open store that Google maps pointed us to. We spent 45 dollars on 2 six packs,.2 two liters and a bag of chips. A true tourist trap!

That guy was sitting on the sidewalk shouting crazy things, I think it kind of spooked my son who doesn't spook easily. it was either that or the lady walking down the street in a revealing leather mini dress. She probably would have looked great in it in 1975, but not in 2017.

Comment

Working...
                                X