The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
    Shouldn't you be doing your daily 1,000 reps of "SEC!" to your bathroom mirror, as directed by Herr Slive?
    Slive has been gone. Cancer.

I'm not an SEC homer in any event. But I am apparently surrounded by B1G homers.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well that chant is on your network commercials, so you're obviously one of the outliers.

Comment

• Wait, an SEC chant on a network that exists to promote the SEC?

I am shocked. SHOCKED!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I went to work with Arkansaw leading VT 24-0 and that tool Ed Cunningham calling it the worst meltdown since Oklahoma vs Clemson in the 2014 Orange Bowl. SEC SEC !

Comment

• Th PAC 10 is not distinguishing themselves in the Bowl games. Colorodo is downright sucky asz

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Wait, an SEC chant on a network that exists to promote the SEC?

I am shocked. SHOCKED!
              And every sec non league sporting event I've ever seen or been to. But I get it, it's douchey as fuck, I wouldn't admit to it either.

Comment

• I don't thing it's douchey. I think it's sad. I hate every SEC team save one. Bama. I don't understand the conference pride. Whether it's you and your B1G brethern here or fans of a SEC team.

And while I have heard a few Bama fans chant it (at the NC game vs Notre Dame a few years back, for example), it's usually not a lot of us, and I do not participate.

Comment

• If you take Alabama out of the picture, the sec would be a very average conference.That goes back to the Bear Bryant days. Alway clinging to the coattails of one great program is truly sad, indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                    If you take Alabama out of the picture, the sec would be a very average conference.That goes back to the Bear Bryant days. Alway clinging to the coattails of one great program is truly sad, indeed.
                    Reminds me of the dominate USC days with Pete Carroll. I had a friend who'd call that conference the "PAC 1". Although, the SEC probably has a stronger conference now than the PAC 12 had at that time.
                    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Th PAC 10 is not distinguishing themselves in the Bowl games. Colorodo is downright sucky asz
                      Colorado missed Jim Leavitt dearly last night. Scary to think what OR will be capable of if he is truly that much of a miracle worker.

OR is paying him 1.15M, with an exception clause for taking the HC job at...Kansas State.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

If you take Alabama out of the picture, the sec would be a very average conference.That goes back to the Bear Bryant days. Alway clinging to the coattails of one great program is truly sad, indeed.
                        No. That's not accurate.

Comment

• No it's not

Comment

• We don't strive for accuracy in bashing the SEC.

Comment

• Snyder proves once again why he's one of the best..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                                We don't strive for accuracy in bashing the SEC.
                                Heh. I understand. Wiz and I have a back-and-forth of a similar nature.

Btw, did you kniw that "Dr." Tom was a roid pushing pedophile?

Comment

Working...
                                X