The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• James Madison is dominating NDSU 17-0. It is NDSU largest deficit in the last 22 playoff games.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• James Madison beats NDSU 27-17.. taking advantage of a few key NDSU mistakes and really dominating the first half.

NDSU last lost a playoff game in 2010.. 2,191 days. The last lost at home in the playoff in 1991.

Comment

• The Div II championship on ESPN is great... snow bowl.

Comment

• I have some friends out there. In suites.

Comment

• #12 for NW makes a leaping one-handed grab, in the snow, with -7 windchill.

Comment

• Pat Forde's Twitter:

Y sources: veteran offensive coordinator Al Borges will interview for Notre Dame OC job this week.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                  Pat Forde's Twitter:

Y sources: veteran offensive coordinator Al Borges will interview for Notre Dame OC job this week.

Oh God please let this be true!

Comment

• So there's some wild ass defense of this clown going on over at mgoboard.

Here are the supporting reasons for this:

Dave Brandon was actually making the calls.

He had midget OL guys trying to run a gap blocking, power offense.

He tried to teach Denard to pass in a pro-style offense that was forced on him by Hoke and Brandon.

Heh. He was fun to listen to in pressers. Had a sense of humor but a good OC is supposed to tell his bosses that's not a good idea. He never did that and wasted some real talent in an offense that sucked.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Christian McCaffrey is the second RB to skip the bowl game to prepare for the draft.

Comment

• That's kinda shitty, IMO

Comment

• McCaffreys are known quitters.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Weak

Comment

• This will probably become commonplace now that a precedent has been established. Look for star players to start taking crappy bowl games off every year. It sucks for the game but it's hard to fault them for it.

Comment

• but of course, many are applauding it saying he's being smart and should protect himself.. since he's not being paid by the college.

I get it if you're injured or coming back from injury. I also get he doesn't want to get hurt. But if I'm his teammate, I don't want him around.

Comment

Working...
                                X