The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a hateful, hateful man.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I like that idea, froot.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What can I say? I'm an ideas man.

Comment

• Good job. Just don't suggest Kiffin takes over Saban. Heh.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Yeah. One immediately after it became clear he was spending the rest of his life in jail, and the other, not.

Do you think that was the reason? I always was under the impression from people who knew LP that he wanted to be left alone to read and write and felt he was a danger to others. I never got the impression he wanted out of Jail.
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I really hope they keep Schiano, but he's gonna be gone this year or next year anyway. It'll be interesting to see who UFM brings in.
              Carl Pelini

Comment

• I just saw that there is going to be at least one bowl game that isn't actually televised -- Air Force vs. South Alabama. No TV for a bowl game -- I'm sure that those teams are totally not losing money by going there.

Comment

• some coaching news..

Jay Norvell will be the new HC at Nevada.

Lane Kiffin appears to be the new HC at Houston

Comment

• Houston is denying those reports.

Comment

• Dan Wolken will certainly have a lot of egg on his face if he jumped the gun about Kiffin and was wrong.

Comment

• Wolken is a moron, but I think Kiffin would be a good fit.

Some of Kiffin's accolades at Bama:

Comment

• I do as well.. He won't have the pressure of USC and Tenn at Houston and he should be able to recruit fairly well. He won't have bama's talent to rack up all the records, but he will have talent better than most in his conference. It probably is a place he should have started as a HC to learn and grow rather than jump into USC like he did.

Comment

• The 4th time will be a charm.

Comment

• Kiffin is a terrific OC but a crap head coach.

Comment

• I think he will do fine...but whatevs as the kids say...

Comment

Working...
                                X