No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Cajuns aren't really known for their reasoning skills.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, LSU fans think Duck Dynasty rivals the greatest work of Tennessee Williams. That ain't true, either.

Comment

• They'll call Saban again, too. Or Jimmy Sexton (who is also Jimbo's agent).
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
          I would never hire Art Briles. That's not to say LSU won't(reportedly they've already contacted him), but that would just be inviting a storm of shit. There's got to be a worthwhile candidate for that job who wouldn't bring that kind of baggage.
          There are probably less than ten people in Louisiana who give a shit.

Comment

• Besides Saban, they plan to gauge the interest of Urban Meyer and Stoops. Heh.

Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 27, 2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Isn't that basically admitting they fired Miles without having a replacement firmly committed?

Comment

• He is not the coach to compete with Saban and he brings baggage.

Comment

• I don't know how they were supposed to have a replacement lined up in September. That seems unrealistic, even for LSU. I think they wanted to be at the front of the line, and with good reason.

There are probably less than ten people in Louisiana who give a shit.
                  I would hope there are more than that. You might be right, though. If you are, we should sell Louisiana back to the French, because that place is past saving.

Comment

• I have a trip scheduled to New Orleans for 4th of July so hold off in the sale.

Comment

• Make sure your passport is up to date...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• oh the Big12..
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                          Normally, I would say that it is in poor taste to revel in the misfortune of others.

And then there is the Big 12.

Comment

• Who the hell is running the Big XII? Boren or do they have a commish? LOL.

I always assumed the B1G was run by Delaney but the Big XII it seems has 10 Universities trying to run it and none of them are on the same page.

Comment

• the 12 does a horrible job of working as a team. They seem to enjoy communication via the press
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Boren is mad that the others are balking on BYU. And to be fair, the "BYU Code" is one step below Sharia Law.

Comment

Working...
                                X