No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your name over there? Will register for an account.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• LKXNG

Request friend

I haven't been on since last winter, seriously getting my ass kicked. I have to take breaks sometime for years, losing even for fun is stressful. I know my wifes been on there though- having FUN!

Comment

• Ole Miss playing like Ole Miss now.

Comment

• Wow I guess so, FSU fumble recovery now.

Comment

• Ole Miss 3 turnovers, FSU 0...

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              Ole Miss 3 turnovers, FSU 0...
              Ole Miss got a break on the deflected TD pass and the FS fumble that turned a TD into a field goal.

Ole Miss looked dominant for most of the first half, but doesn't look like the same team now.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think that was an incomplete pass
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• A 7-7 (6-6 OOC) opening weekend for the $EC????

Comment

• Yeah. It was great. Pity Tennessee and Arkansas pulled it out.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I forgot about this...Tom Herman's "open letter" in SI last September: http://www.campusrush.com/tom-herman...336562958.html

He's a goddman mini-Urban...not even mini any more. He'd do well in Baton Rouge. Can you imagine an LSU team capable of scoring?
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Herman will be gone after this year. Somebody will win that sweepstakes. Maybe one more year tops.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; September 6, 2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• For the first half of that FSU-Ole Miss game, I was 100% convinced that the FSU players were point shaving. That's how utterly awful they were. I expect Clemson to beat them. I know that they picked off a few passes, but that secondary is poop.

Watching some of the other teams around the country (e.g. Tejas, Clemson, Houston, Oklahoma, Alabama, OSU, FSU, ND, etc) it is striking to me what a talent disadvantage Michigan is at with the QB spot with all of the other playoff contenders. It is a big time weak spot.

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Last game of the night, good one - RichRod loses in Glendale 18-16 to BYU on last second FG
                          It was lovely. RichRod had his pissed off grimacey red face on for the entire game. I noticed that they have a new defensive coordinator. He didn't do too bad, all things considered. Anu Solomon has made essentially no progress in his two years there. Taysom Hill is a pale shadow of his former self. No playmaking ability on the ground at all.

Comment

• I'd love to see Herman at LSU and become Saban's kryptonite.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                              I'd love to see Herman at LSU and become Saban's kryptonite.
                              Ideal.

Comment

• Saban would adapt, improvise, and win. He's made a career of it at Bama.

Comment

Working...
                                X