No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure about that. First of all, I'm not sure how good OU really is. I thought they were overrated at the end of last year, and I thought they were overrated coming into this year. Second, Houston has Louisville in November, and the 'Ville might be just as tough a test. On the plus side for Houston, I think they get Louisville at home, and if they are still in the running at that point, a second marquee win might be enough to clinch a berth for them.

Comment

• Did anyone watch MSU v.s. Furman? Who the hell is Furman, and why did Sparty only win by 15?

Now maybe the BTN guys will stop hanging on Pat Fitzgerald's jock and crowing about 10 win seasons.
      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; September 3, 2016, 03:28 PM.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The two teams in the top ten that I thought were overrated coming into the season were Oklahoma and LSU. I was a bit worried that Michigan might deserve be in that group, but after seeing Michigan today, I think Michigan's ranked about right.

I don't know if Wisconsin can keep this up in the second half, but there's only so far you can go when you can't throw the ball consistently, and I've seen little evidence that LSU can.

Comment

• Hermann is an awesome coach. Houston is legit, but OU stinks. Expect Bucks to roll them big.

Comment

• God willing, he will replace UFM in 5-10 years when he retired. But, I think he's destined for the NFL.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Bucky is looking tough...but LSU doesn't even try to play offense until there's less than 8 minutes left, so it remains to be seen if they'll win.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                God willing, he will replace UFM in 5-10 years when he retired.
                god I hope note. If Charlie Strong bombs again this year, expect Hermann to be the next HC there. Otherwise Hermann will be at some other elite school where which underperforms this season (other possibilities: LSU, USC)

Comment

• Yeah, but IMO OSU will be hard for him to turn down. Either way, I'm happy for him. Good guy.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh, I don't disagree. I am just talking about his next stop. He will probably be NFL-bound after that, and the question will be will he pull a Harbaugh and leave the NFL to head to O-state. Anyways, many years off still.

Comment

• Herman has no history with OSU save for two years under Meyer. But he did name one of his sons Maverick, so he's douchebaggy enough to maybe want to be there.

Comment

• Down goes LSU. I don't see them winning anything of great consequence as long as Brandon Harris is their QB.

Comment

• Baggers 16, Pussy Cats 14

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueInCostaRica View Post
                            Baggers 16, Pussy Cats 14
                            Heh...when it was 6-0 at halftime, I told ent that Wisco would need another 10 points to be safe. LSU always bullshits their way to 2 late scores.

Comment

• Does that mean that Wisconsin is better than we thought, or does this mean that LSU is over-rated?
                              Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                Does that mean that Wisconsin is better than we thought, or does this mean that LSU is over-rated?
                                It means the SEC is over rated.

Comment

Working...
                                X