Indiana: None (9/9 spots filled)
    Michigan: None (7/9 spots filled)
    MSU: None (7/9 spots filled)
    Nebraska: None (9/9 spots filled)
    Northwestern: None (6/9 spots filled)
    Ohio State: None (9/9 spots filled)
    Purdue: None (8/9 spots filled)
    Wisconsin: None (9/9 spots filled)

Penn State: 1 (9/9 spots filled- they're playing Idaho in 2019-could easily drop them)
    Illinois: 1 (9/9 spots filled-Western Illinois)
    Iowa: 1 (8/9 spots filled-Northern Iowa)
    Maryland: 1 (9/9 spots filled-Towson)
    Minnesota: 1 (8/9 spots filled-South Dakota St)

Rutgers: 2 (7/9 spots filled)

Comment

• Edited the thread to add it to the "green" area.

I stuck it to make it easier to find.
      Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Colorado is looking good vs Colorado State... given Colorado State is kind of retooling this year after being a mediocre non major conference team last season.

Still, Colorado has enough experience to keep me mindful of Colorado vs Michigan. They run a Texas Tech/ Washington State like offense with 4 WRs spread out on every play. Their QB, Liufau, is better than a lot of crap in the B10 this season. Jim Leavitt is randomly their defensive coordinator.
        It could just be a 38-17 Michigan win.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Colorado is the toughest OOC team, but they are basically on the talent level of Indiana which M was lucky to beat last season...

UCF, Hawaii are cupcakes. Colorado should be a comfortable win as should Indiana, Rutgers, Maryland & Illinois.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
            Colorado should be a comfortable win as should Indiana, Rutgers, Maryland & Illinois.
            I seem to recall Rutgers and Maryland's first season in the B1G. Michigan sure welcomed them into the conference.....

Comment

Colorado is the toughest OOC team, but they are basically on the talent level of Indiana which M was lucky to beat last season...

UCF, Hawaii are cupcakes. Colorado should be a comfortable win as should Indiana, Rutgers, Maryland & Illinois.
              Oh yea, I agree with this.

A lot of Michigan's cupcake wins last season were against true freshman QBs (Thorson, Mangum, Seth Collins) or AWFUL QBs (Caleb Rowe, Chris Laviano).
              Wow, was Mitch Leidner the best QB in a Michigan win last year? Well, probably Nate Sudfeld is the answer.
              Colorado at least has a competent offense to make things a little interesting.
              The matchup I want to see is Colorado's CB Awuze vs Chesson or Darboh. Awuze is a beast.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!! > Brady Hoke

Comment

HARBAUGH!!! > Brady Hoke
                  Well yeah...

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• re: Buckeye Paul

Comment

• Northwestern looks like shit.

Comment

• Houston's QB Ward is a pretty exciting player, especially in Herman's offense.

Comment

• I couldn't understand why Houston was much of an underdog in this game. OU might still come back and win it, but Houston was legit last year, and they look to be legit again this year.

Comment

• Houston 33, Oklahoma 23.

More surprising upset(at least to me): South Alabama 21, Mississippi State 20.

Comment

• You can probably pencil Houston in for the CFP. They won't face anybody nearly as good as OU the rest of the season.

Comment

• Possibly Louisville. Can't sleep on them

Comment

Working...
                                X