No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durkin was $800k, Mattison $500k, others are in the article; M's staff's salary was #5 in the nation for '15. I believe some privates don't report so ND, USC could be higher. Entire coaching staff budget between $4-$5mil.

I'd Imagine Brown is pretty close to Durkin's old figure.

Comment

• I hope Kirby Smart dies in a fire.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        Maybe there should just be a cap on what the SEC pays players.
        And it must be adjusted for Confederate money...Jefferson Davis bills are worth much more than Obama greenbacks...just sayin'...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Marty? Is that you?
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• People who have been investigators for 18 years know that the best way to go about it is to brag on facebook first. That's how you get sources.

Comment

• LOL. Well his heart is in the right place.

Comment

• Jesus, another facebook drooling idiot. I think we should use the NSA surveillence records and sterilize anyone who has a facebook or twitter account. Solely for the good of mankind's future generations.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I could get on board with that. I'm still waiting for a useful piece of information to get communicated by Twitter some day.

Comment

• Misery at its finest.

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Those things are what you make of them. You can fill your social-media feed with idiots or with interesting things. Your call.

Comment

• The Rest of College Football

Agreed. Twitter is a fine tool for up to the second news and professional insight among many other uses... Also can be used to read someone bragging about latest bowel movement... Your choice
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Twitter is a tool, it's very useful to keep up-to-date on your interests. However there is TONS of useless garbage to sift through to find what you want to know.

Comment

• The WSJ weighs in on the most valuable CFB teams of 2015: http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-much...rth-1452473476
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X