No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't look like I am going to get the Spartan/Sooner match up I was hoping for.

Go MSU!

If they win, I'll get all the guys at work rooting for Michigan State.

Comment

• Well that crashed and burned even worse

Comment

• No offense to our local Spartanians, but after 38-0 I have to wonder if the playoff committee is functioning properly. I don't really know anybody who believes MSU should have been in there...but admittedly, many felt that way about tOSU last year.

Comment

• Be patient, Hoss.

I say the CFP will be 8 teams no later than January 2018.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't think you can throw the baby out because of a lopsided score. Bama is NOT 38 points better than Sparty. Ball bounced our way.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              I don't think you can throw the baby out because of a lopsided score. Bama is NOT 38 points better than Sparty. Ball bounced our way.
              Are you serious? That was an ass kicking of Biblical proportion. MSU was never really in the game.

Alabama was superior in all facets of the game.

This "whoa is poor Bama. We got all the breaks. We'll be lucky to score" sandbagging bullshit is a tired act.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Not looking good for NW early on.
                The NW defense is coached extremely well... they play with so much effort.
                However, the talent difference looks heavily in favor of Tennessee.
                The NW offense only has 40 yards so far too... they barely can move the ball.

Again, looking at 5 year recruiting, Tennessee is 13 and NW is 44.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  Not looking good for NW early on.
                  The NW defense is coached extremely well... they play with so much effort.
                  However, the talent difference looks heavily in favor of Tennessee.
                  The NW offense only has 40 yards so far too... they barely can move the ball.

Again, looking at 5 year recruiting, Tennessee is 13 and NW is 44.
                  Tennessee is solid. By all accounts they should be 10-2 or maybe even 11-1.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Tennessee is solid. By all accounts they should be 10-2 or maybe even 11-1.
                    Yea I saw their early game vs Oklahoma.
                    Tennessee easily should have won that.

I've heard they are a young team too. Could compete for the SEC East championship next year...
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Tennesee gave Alabama a good game. NW runs such an antiquated offense. At least they have a qb who can run a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Yea I saw their early game vs Oklahoma.
                        Tennessee easily should have won that.

I've heard they are a young team too. Could compete for the SEC East championship next year...
                        They are very young.

Their losses this year were to

Oklahoma by 7 in OT
                        At Florida by 1
                        Arkansas by 4
                        At Bama by 5

They gave up leads in all 4 of those games. If they get some depth, they'll be dangerous in 2016.

Comment

• Tennessee isn't going anywhere as long as they have Mike Debord as their offensive coordinator.

Comment

• 31-6, Tennessee over NW right now.
                            Geez.

Joey Bosa was also ejected in the OSU ND game.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Not sure I'm buying Iowa against Stanford. NW did beat Stanford but that was really early.

Comment

• Rose Bowl should be a good game. Old school style.

Comment

Working...
                                X