• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they pick this flag up......

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Comment

• Not sure what to think of that hit to Leidner...
        I'd rather have OSU undefeated anyways when Michigan plays them. I'd heighten the experience of a Michigan win to me.

Meanwhile, that MSU and Nebraska game is going back an forth.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Tommy Armstrong reminds me of Devin Gardner, I always see him getting sacked or throwing an interception.

Comment

• Running out of gin. Don't think I can make it through two more quarters of this nonsense.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You don't have a delivery service out in those back woods there??

Comment

• He wasn't hit in the head. His neck snapped back because he got drilled in the body hard

Comment

• Stop talking as if you know what targeting is. Especially since they never showed a replay from NOT behind the QB where you could actually see it. The whole rule is a complete farce.

Comment

• I'm sorry that correctly picked up flag ruined your whole night

Comment

• They showed one from the side. It was pretty clear. Shove below shoulders. Eh, whatever. Goofer fumbled but didn't.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        I'm sorry that correctly picked up flag ruined your whole night
                        Ha, right. Got me.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          They showed one from the side. It was pretty clear. Shove below shoulders. Eh, whatever. Goofer fumbled but didn't.
                          Right. I think they showed the side view only once. Nessler was saying something inane though like "you can tell he got hit in the head cuz look at it snap back". Well, no

Comment

• Here come the Nebraska score for the back door cover.

Comment

• Holy shit, Nebraska has a small chance to upset MSU!
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Omg!

Take that, MSU! Refs!
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X