No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMHO it has more to do with the coastal and Sun Belt cities being more migratory in nature. Too many non-natives in a lot of these places who have previous allegiances. That has never been a problem in the Midwest.

Comment

• SD is supposed to awesome for cycling. But they'll never know how much heart it takes to ride in windy 30 degree dismally gray weather. So, yeah...GO FUCK YOURSELF SAN DIEGO!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Thanks for stopping by.

Comment

• Boise St has 7 turnovers vs Utah State as they trail 45-10 at the half. Didn't see that coming.

Meanwhile BYU is having a huge 4th quarter vs Cinci. That can help Michigan's strength of schedule slightly.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Biggest mystery game this season:

Ole Miss-Bam
            Stanford - NW?

Comment

• I saw Stanford-Northwestern. The only explanation I have for that one is that it was a noon season-opener two time zones east for a West Coast team. Stanford played that entire game as if they'd never really gotten out of bed.

Now, Alabama-Ole Miss? That one I chalk up to some sort of voodoo curse. That made no sense at all.

Comment

• Bama gave the ball away 5 times and Ole Miss hit on about 3 big plays of over 40 yards. Bama shouldn't had much issue with Ole Miss.

Comment

• If Toledo, Memphis, Houston, or Temple are undefeated, do they make the playoffs?

I think you put that team in the 4th spot. That's why you now have the playoffs.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• No. And no.

Comment

• Seriously Cody, WTF. Fuck no, no, no and no. And whatever else you might ask, no.

Comment

• MWC, MAC, Sun Belt, American conference members better have an impressive OOC schedule if they want invited to play in the playoff. Any 1-loss team from a P5 will be in there before an undefeated non P5.

Comment

• Or 2 loss.

Comment

• HEY STAN...

There was some guy from Indiana, in his nineties, who was honored at the ND-USC game for attending a gazillion ND games. Was that the same Domer you brought to the M-ND game tailgate a couple years back?
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I don't know Jon. I didn't see who it was, but there are a gazillion old farts that have seen a gazillion ND games.

Comment

• Are you speaking from experience?

Comment

Working...
                                X