The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Oregon drives the length of the field and throws an INT in the endzone. If that jackass would have hit a wide open WR in the final minute in EL, they would have beaten Sparty.
    Word is that he was playing with a broken finger.

Comment

• From watching the past couple of years, I think the SEC rep is starting to wear out. They just aren't what they used to be. The depth isn't there. Auburn's bad, USC is bad, Sip State is meh, and Bammy is down. They'll of course still have a representative in the Final Four (my guess is LSU) but their days of dominance are over for a while.

It's also hilarious watching Bielema keep losing after his quote.

Comment

• South Carolina is the only SEC school now granting 4 year scholarships, I believe. Watch what happens to the Old Ball Coach when he has one hand tied behind his back in recruiting.

And root for Clemson next week to take down the Fighting Irish. Does anyone know if ND is obligated to share any of their bowl receipts with the ACC? I don't believe they are. The East Coast press had them over-ranked during most of my lifetime, but now a committee will have to pick them for the 4-team playoff. That is a situation to avoid at all costs. Their profound greed should disqualify them from the playoff automatically. Isn't greed one of the 7 deadly sins?

Comment

• If they are one of the best 4 teams at the end of the regular season, they deserve to be in period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            A tear came to my eye during the Arizona-UCLA game. Watching RichRod lose his temper while his team gets assraped warms my heart.
            Ahhhhhh..... there's the Hannibal I know. ...:-)
            Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Iam is right about the Utah game. Utah won the game. If not for the pick 6, if not for the other interceptions, if not for Utah scoring too much... Blah blah Blah.

I do think if this weekends Michigan team played this weekends Utah team, it would be a great deal of fun.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The great thing about the playoff is these arguments become somewhat moot as the season goes on. There is always the chance I guess that you win the conference and are the odd team looking outside, but in general whoever wins the big 10 has a great shot.

I watched that Utah game, the Oregon defense was a known sieve, but that Utah offense was a lot better than they were against Michigan. Those two offenses were painful that first game. That would be a great rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  Iam is right about the Utah game. Utah won the game. If not for the pick 6, if not for the other interceptions, if not for Utah scoring too much... Blah blah Blah.
                  I have no problem with that take, and we can agree to disagree ... what gets me irritated is mischaracterizations of what one has said in order to craft one's argument/story (i.e. "...game well in hand...").

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    The great thing about the playoff is these arguments become somewhat moot as the season goes on.

It will be even better when they expand to 6 or 8 teams.

Comment

• It moves at such a glacial pace, I wouldn't expect that anytime soon.

Comment

• That Oregon beatdown was lovely too. I sincerely hope that it is a harbinger of doom for those assholes.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          It moves at such a glacial pace, I wouldn't expect that anytime soon.
                          I thought since there was finally a crack in their armor, that it might spread at a faster pace. They may see how well a playoff works and decide more money is better. They'll listen to the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            That Oregon beatdown was lovely too. I sincerely hope that it is a harbinger of doom for those assholes.
                            Me too...since the Ducks visit Lincoln next fall...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Utah moves to top of SI's rankings.

And here I thought we were getting over-hyped for one win.

Comment

• Well, that's the end of their run!
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X