No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm. I'm not sure Liney would trend toward more lucid/less batshit crazy.

I was thinking it was probably someone like VolKev. It's distinctly pro-Val w/o being overtly so as it's masked mostly with anti-Baptist sentiment. Very few Vals possess the intellectual capacity for subtlety or rational thought. VolKev was always amongst the brightest of Team Val with an IQ that I reckon scares triple digits. So, that's my final answer.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Speaking of Tennessee... Man, am I glad we're not them anymore!!

Comment

• Indeed. I think it's fair to say the CFP has now been reduced to 3 available spots with those 3 teams merely playing for the honor getting smoked by JH.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I wonder if JH will be able to recruit that SEC speed..
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Indeed. I think it's fair to say the CFP has now been reduced to 3 available spots with those 3 teams merely playing for the honor getting smoked by JH.
            I could live with that.

But on a serious note, I'm just happy that there will come a time in the near future when we pay attention to the polls and standings again because they will have meaning for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
              I wonder if JH will be able to recruit that SEC speed..
              We also need to recruit SEC strength, SEC size, SEC stamina, and SEC intel.. er nevermind.

Comment

• SEC money men..
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The money men are setting up shop.

Comment

• Whatever helps you cope, Froot.

Comment

• Cope? If you want to win that's what you have to do. Coping is what you guys always did we you would explain away OSU as cheaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Cope? If you want to win that's what you have to do. Coping is what you guys always did we you would explain away OSU as cheaters.
                        I don't do that. Your assertion about under the table money is absurd and irrational. Even for a Sparty.

Comment

• No sense even acknowledging that bs Mike, there is simply no way he (or any of them) can diminish what is happening for us
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                            No sense even acknowledging that bs Mike, there is simply no way he (or any of them) can diminish what is happening for us
                            I love it. Enjoy the kiddie table and Dantonio's next heart attack!

Comment

• Yeah there you go, rooting for a heat attack. Good man.

Comment

• Didn't say I was rooting for it. He just seems wound kinda tight. Like he could explode any second.

Comment

Working...
                                X