The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rest of CF

I like how nebraska's option was behind the times in the 90's but now everyone seems to run versions of option football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The SEC is looking strong to get 2 in.

FSU's "big" win looks like dog poop.

Curses to the Pluck of the Goofer.

Any team that barely beats KU is...well...NO.

It's going to be a fascinating finish. An FSU loss and it becomes an OSU vs non-SEC Champ debate. Well, assuming OSU can beat M and then hold Gordon under 700 and steal a win in Indy. But, THAT debate will be fascinating.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Alabama could easily lose to Auburn. Miss State could easily lose to Ole Miss. No other SEC team is in the conversation really.

Comment

• Alabama is NOT losing to Auburn. Miss St could lose to Ole Miss.

In any event, the point is moot unless Miami and those horrific uniforms beat the most corrupt, despicable program this side of the Alabama-Mississippi Seedy Continuum.

Comment

• best tweet I've seen:

patmuldowney ‏@patmuldowney 27m27 minutes ago Santa Monica, CA
            Stop for a sec and think about how morally bankrupt a football program has to be to have the nation collectively rooting for Miami.

MIAMI.
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• LOL. Not only Miami -- but a Miami dressed in black!

Comment

• Truer words may have never been spoken.

Comment

• Michigan > Northwestern > Notre Dame

Believe it.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Nebraska > Northwestern > Wisconsin >>>>>>>>> Nebraska

oops
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Florida has fired Will Mushcamp.

Comment

• I guess that puts them first in line in the "Mike Shanahan for HC" sweepstakes ...

Comment

• First in line for something.

Comment

• Dan Mullen...gets out of Starkville while his stock will never be higher

Comment

• Hoke is about to sink to Rodriguez lows by repeating RR's bowl-less season in his first year at M.
                              Don't look now, but Rich Rodriguez has the Arizona Wildcats at 8-2, and ranked #14 in the country.

Comment

• Makes sense with regard to Florida. OTOH, I thought to myself last night "Why would anyone ever want to leave Miss St. for Michigan?" And then became depressed because in 2014 Miss St. is a much better coaching destination.

Comment

Working...
                                X