No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep in mind that you can get 10 tickets for 10 dollars deals for UAB games.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I think it's more of a product of the typical over-reported sensational bullshit that passes for news these days. Look at the Ebola story. One guy had it in a nation of over 300 million people and it lead every night on every major network for weeks. SEC=Ebola.
      SEC Fever: Catch it!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The effects of both are the same!

Comment

• Yes: tears of the vanquished.

Comment

• Comment

• The Rest of CF

Heh..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• ...as of now But if you are talking about the number of people who have fucked Kim Kardashian, that is a wholly different issue, a number that will always exceed the number of deaths from Ebola.
                Last edited by UMStan White; November 7, 2014, 05:43 AM.

Comment

• Lol- it could stand to reason then, Counsel, that Ebola is transmitted by banging a Kardashian? We should be so lucky.

Comment

• Fuck the Irish
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Another f'in moron drops the ball before crossing the goal line; this time by a Utah WR -- and returned by Oregon 99 yards for a TD the other way.

Mind-boggling that this happens as much as it does.
                      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                        Fuck the Irish
                        I used to but I'm married now.

Comment

• Roll Tide.

We absolutely stole one tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Roll Tide.

I missed the replay on the long catch right before Bama spiked the ball before OT. Gary and Verne were groaning that it was probably incomplete but there was no review

Gary was also right that LSU's QB prob could have run for a first down but tried for the end zone instead in OT

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Roll Tide.

No, you just have a better-coached team.

Les Miles is a fucking rummy, there's no two ways about it. He was a clown at Okie State, and somehow fell ass backwards into a treasure trove of talent down in the bayou.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                I missed the replay on the long catch right before Bama spiked the ball before OT. Gary and Verne were groaning that it was probably incomplete but there was no review

Gary was also right that LSU's QB prob could have run for a first down but tried for the end zone instead in OT

Looked like a catch to me. Certainly nothing that could be overturned.

Comment

Working...
                                X