No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• coming up next on SportCenter: Alabama's hopes for a third straight national title now in the hands of the voters
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Breaking news: Espn power index says alabama would win the next ten vs OU

Comment

• Heh heh heh. That LSUFreek gif is fantastic.
          Last edited by iam416; January 3, 2014, 01:50 PM.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• borrowed from the Lions forum,,,,

A classy Bama fan in action

[ame]http://youtu.be/oPojG4XpLAY[/ame]
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Their passion for CFB is UNMATCHED down there I tell ya!!!

Comment

• Obsession.

Comment

• 2014 Sugar Bowl= largest screening of Jerry Springer Show in history.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    Their passion for CFB is UNMATCHED down there I tell ya!!!
                    Yeah. Tsk tsk, Big Ten.

Comment

• I'm hearing Charlie Strong to Texas. If so...Deathstar.

Comment

• Two teams with the most outrageous and widely hated fan bases get their butt's handed to them in the big time on the national stage.

In the end, justice is served.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          I'm hearing Charlie Strong to Texas. If so...Deathstar.

About 99% certain ......

I find it interesting that CFB is trending more toward what the HSs are doing with their offensive schemes than what the pros are doing.

It's not that the pros are looking at the spread more seriously as it is the pros are looking for QBs that can, #1, pass the ball accurately, but are also run threats.

The spread, at the college level, is the perfect place to transition players like Taj Boyd who were stars as runners in HS in those schemes to great QBs who can also read a defense and make throws.

You may be seeing the end of pro-style offenses in CFB, even with top recruits, being able to contend at the top with teams running these hybrid offenses with big, run threat QBs who are also great passers.

These kinds of QBs are out there in HS. The pool of talent there is a whole lot deeper than the pool of talented pro-style, drop back guys ..... and does any HS program seriously run offenses like this anymore?

Oh, wait. If there is, they can go to Michigan.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'd say the sec is pretty heavy in that direction too. Lot of old bigten offenses in the sec.

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• Ok .. that was funny. I laughed
                                Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

Working...
                                X