No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so fast with Missouri. That loss will sting for years.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And Ohio State remains where they were. Still need 2 ahead of them to lose. War Stanford! War LSU!

Comment

• Too damn funny.

Keep feigning outrage while wanting no part of any Alabama-Oregon-FSU assjacking. Fortunately for Meyer, playoffs start next season otherwise Alabama would destroy OSU while Oregon/FSU battle for the right to truly test Saban.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• ex-f'n-zactly!

ohio fans thinking their team could beat 'Bama for the NC are every bit as delusional as those ND fans were last season prior to the NC game.

only thing ohio lacks is an excuse like t'eo and his imaginary girlfriend

Comment

• OSU fans are to Bama game as M fans are to OSU game. LOL.

20-0. Enjoy.

Comment

• The Rest of CF

OSU today is like Boise a few years back. Dominant is a toy conference
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Michigan=Idaho. I buy that.

Comment

• The Rest of CF

Funny how a win over a crippled team in a shit conference makes the scarlet pimplenickels sassy
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Nah, 20 fucking straight makes us sassy....LMAO....Penn State was just predictable road kill....

....who wins the big Idaho-Idaho State game on Saturday...lol...

Comment

• BTW, CNNSI with an obvious take (from last week) on Ohio State:

If Ohio State is the only undefeated power-conference team, the Buckeyes will be in. If Ohio State is one of two undefeated power-conference teams, the Buckeyes will be in.
                      No shit.

Comment

• That'll be up to the voters and computers, I can easily see Bama at 12-1 ahead of the Buckeyes. You'll have to root for 2 of Bama, Oregon, Florida State & Baylor to lose.

Comment

• The Rest of CF

Keep praying to whatever evil deity owns your flawed, Urban loving soul, oLIEo
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• The Rest of CF

Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                            That'll be up to the voters and computers, I can easily see Bama at 12-1 ahead of the Buckeyes. .
                            Every time
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• That'll be up to the voters and computers, I can easily see Bama at 12-1 ahead of the Buckeyes. You'll have to root for 2 of Bama, Oregon, Florida State & Baylor to lose.
                              The computers have OSU 5th. They're not going to drop from that if they finish undefeated. The polls will have OSU ahead of any one-loss team. It's obvious to nearly everyone. Perhaps the unprecedented will happen. Perhaps Northern Illinois will jump Florida State. I guess anything is possible if you have concern for facts or reality.

Baylor? No. I think OSU will stay ahead of an undefeated Baylor in the polls (and computers, for that matter).

FSU/Alabama/Oregon -- need 2 of them to lose. And, of course, go undefeated. At this stage, that's likely down to whether Ohio State can beat Coach Hoke and his tough Idaho squad in AA.

Comment

• BTW, Whodean, you never did answer my fucking question -- when did you stop being a M fan? Er, Idaho fan?

LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X