• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rest of CF

Is Rice Evil?
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• #15 Georgia loses to unranked Vanderbilt

#22 Florida destroyed by the SEC East favorite Missouri (LOL)

#11 South Carolina beaten by unranked Tennessee

SEC truly deserves eight ranked teams.

Comment

• That shows you just how deep the SEC is. [/sarcasm]

Comment

• Vandy beating Jawja shows how great Vandy is.
          Minnesota beating northwestern proves how bad northwestern is.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Yep.

The SEC has parity. Which is its great strength!

The B1G has parity. Which is a huge weakness.

Comment

• The Rest of CF

The Big10 has parity in that all of its teams suck ass
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• A&M overrated as well. Johnny Football looks ready to cry

Comment

• According to Dean, this week proves that Vandy and Tennessee should be ranked in the Top 20!

Comment

• Oregon vs Baylor NEEDS to be a bowl matchup. If not, Texas A&M would be a good opponent vs Baylor or Oregon.

Dat Baylor offense omg.
                    Box score for the Baylor Bears vs. Iowa State Cyclones NCAAF game from October 19, 2013 on ESPN. Includes all passing, rushing and receiving stats.

Oh, they also average 700+ yards per game.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah, it is looking like a tough day for the top tier in the SEC. Alabama looks as though they'll be fine, but Georgia, Texas A&M, Florida, and South Carolina have all gone down, as already noted here, and now LSU is having a devil of a time with Ole Miss. Missouri might be the highest-ranked SEC team after Alabama come tomorrow.

Comment

• Missouri's schedule gets a lot tougher.

Comment

• The Rest of CF

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          According to Dean
                          Don't try to put words in my mouth poodle, my only commentary in this forum about the SEC this year is that it is down.

The Big10 on the other hand is about on par with the American Conference or whatever the old Big East is called.

That might be an exaggeration but we can clearly see the Big10 is behind the PAC12, the SEC, the Big12 and the ACC.

I long for the day when the BIG10 isn't dogshit again.
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Doubt he'd stop just at words....

Poodle, you took a damn beatin' today. Disturbin' Urban nearly shit his pants today against now 3-Loss Iowa and don't think the pollsters didn't notice. Looking forward to the polls working their magic tomorrow.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I see Coach Mattison holding the mighty Hoosier to under 600 yards has you flying high and expecting bigger things to come.

Comment

• You need to be thankful that the mighty Hawkeyes didn't complete a few more passes, sir. Clean up your own sty before you spit in ours.
                                Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

Working...
                                X