No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia puts another classic Richt team on the field against Missouri.

The Dogs have great talent, well coached but they play with a lack of urgency and conviction. That's on Richt ...... And this isn't the first time he's coached teams like this.

Tigers 28 Dogs 10. Between the hedges no less!

37, 26 Missouri now. I can already hear the "fire Richt" chorus rising now.
    Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; October 12, 2013, 02:08 PM.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Texas is killing Oklahoma and blowing up the Big12 race. I know Baylor hasn't really played anybody, but I'm having a hard time seeing either of these teams stopping them.

Comment

• Texas and Missouri with ground-shifting upsets. Georgia was the most-hyped one-loss team in the nation and now they will be forgotten for the rest of the year. Oklahoma's slim chances of a national title berth evaporate.

Comment

• As critical as I've been of Richt in the past, I'm not sure you can put that one on him. I didn't get to see much of that game, but I don't know how well anybody could do with that injury situation. Plus, Georgia's had an enormously taxing stretch of games. They may have just collectively run out of gas.

Comment

• Speaking of upsets, don't look now, but Clemson still hasn't shown up against Boston College. The Tigers have lost two fumbles, missed a field goal, blown a possession in BC territory on downs, and look for all the world like a team that was looking ahead to next week. It'll be awfully tough for BC to avoid giving up the big play to this Clemson team for four quarters, but the Tigers will have to snap out of it first.

Comment

• Also keep an eye on Baylor-K State. KSU has been pretty successful in limiting Baylor's opportunities with the ball so far.

Comment

• Well maybe not...Baylor has a 93 yard TD pass an another 72 yard TD pass

Comment

• And there's the big play for Clemson.

Comment

• BC answers with a big play.

14-10 Eagles, late in the third.

Comment

• Not the point, but that not a hold on Ryan?

Comment

• Yeah, sure as hell looked like one.
                        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Just came across ESPN scroll...Missouri's QB done for the year. What a blow for them after their biggest win in the SEC

Comment

• Stanford loses to Utah?! Now go out and beat Oregon o mighty Cardinal!

Comment

• The stars are aligning!
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Clemson or FSU goes down next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X