No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hindsight doesn't change the statistical analysis. To use an example at the very end of the spectrum, it doesn't make much sense to tell a lottery winner that buying lottery tickets is a bad decision. But, it still is.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You cannot statistically quantify the tenacity of a defense fighting for its life with a short field to defend...as Texas discovered later.

Comment

• The covering official last night is the one ISU should be pissed at...not the replay booth. The covering official clearly blew his whistle without regards to where the ball was. Cardinal Fucking Rule of officiating..."SEE LEATHER" was not applied. And on a goal line play no less. Unbelievable. Technically this was an inadvertent whistle because the call on the field was "down by contact" not forward progress stopped. Looked to me like it was a fumble but "indisputable" is a pretty tough bar to leap and I'm not sure you can see with 100% certainty that was the case. But for cripes sakes guys SWALLOW YOUR FUCKING WHISTLES.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bill Byrne's tweet:

Bill Byrne @Bill_Byrne
          Watched it happen too many times. When tu needs a call, they get it. Clearly a fumble. Call goes for tu.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ouch. Rhoades is gonna get fined...and now Billy Boy is gonna get a talkin'...even though he is no longer the AD at A&M he is still an advisor I believe.

Wow.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bet the Mrs. Sees leather and often. Whistles aren't on the menu either.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Here's The Worst Late Hit You'll See This Year In College Football

Hope you're proud, Longhorns fans.
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Mack Brown actually defended the hit. Said he was "just competing"...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Brown should be suspended just for that weak ass statement
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I hope the refs mustered up enough courage to flag that late hit.

Comment

• Yes, they did. Mack argued with them.

Comment

• Lol. Good grief.

Comment

• With the way that knee got bent inside, its lucky that the ISU player didn't have a serious injury. I took a shot like that about 3 years ago when I was still playing umpire. Fortunately, mine was only a sprain.
                            Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              With the way that knee got bent inside, its lucky that the ISU player didn't have a serious injury. I took a shot like that about 3 years ago when I was still playing umpire. Fortunately, mine was only a sprain.
                              Yes, it def looked like it had the potential for that.

Comment

• Just another reason to despise anything from Texass.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X