4. Stanford
    5. Georgia

Others of interest:

11. Notre Dame
    17. Michigan
    18. Nebraska
    22. Northwestern
    23. Wisconsin
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ...... also of interest, Predicted BT finish with osu on top followed by Wisky and M. I'm assuming this means osu (easy winner of the Leaders) gets MSU or Neb in the CCG, osu wins dropping MSU or Neb to 4th/5th in conference standings for bowl picking purposes.

I'd rank M higher with Gardner at QB but I like them right were they are for a pre-season poll. With offenses generally shaky at the start of the season, we'll see a ton of changes in the first three-four weeks.

We'll probably see #7Usc, #13 LSU and #15 Texas drop out of the top 10/15 by October 1st. If M beats ND (a good chance they will with Reese at QB v. Hokeattison), M will be in the top 10 by then.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm okay wiith Michigan at #17.

It takes away unnecessary media hype and allows Michigan to prepare for the season, rather than preparing to defend a ranking. I also understand that the voters are probably not completely sold on Devin Gardner and the Michigan offense, and its ability to establish a credible running game. Lets face it, the biggest thing that Michigan's offense was (nationally) recognized for last year was guaranteeing that Jadeveon Clowney will become a #1 NFL draft pick.

If Michigan can hang a "L" on ND early, that may propel them either in to or close to the Top Ten, but a lot depends on what the "big" guys do in the opening weeks. There are a lot of early season showdowns involving the Top Ten.

I still think Michigan has an excellent chance to finish in the Top Ten when its all said and done. If they are freakishly good, they could end up in the Top Five.
        Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Damn well better beat ND. At home, ND with a mediocre QB, last game in the series, didn't compete last year, Swarbrick's eve-of cancellation, etc.

Comment

• ND & OSU redemption wins are a Must. Not interested in 5 year + Weis-like rebuiling excuses.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Exactly. When a pair of tickets to a game is a fucking car payment, my patience wanes.

Comment

• You'll get success in the classroom & grace in defeat and like it like true Michigan Men

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  You'll get success in the classroom & grace in defeat and like it like true Michigan Men

I suppose the latest rage now will be “Copycat Tat’ Types” doing the moronic same. Dim-witted, emotionally charged, easily swayed Bucknutters.

DSL aka Poodle fits the bill, only drawback, let’s hope it is his inability to find a tattoo artist willing to work on his nether regions. Apparently the finished “masterpiece” will be affectionately called “Dick meets Dick”…..Good God, suppose he will relive those special Bucknut moments in the privacy of his twisted mind?

Get help DSL.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• The Rest of CF

Atlanta, GA

Comment

• The "tat" looks more like Woody Hayes than Saint Jim
                      Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• dryer to Louisville..
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• hmm... never saw this..

A former University of Louisville football player has sued the school and coach Charlie Strong and says he was coerced into covering up a beating in the locker room by a pair of teammates.
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Good grief... Papa John's Cardinal Stadium.

Comment

• We're not far off of Dominos Pizza Michigan Stadium...

Comment

• Aw shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X