No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The B1G just needs to put Ohio State in charge of conference ethics...that will fix it.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Exactly ... with Jim Tressel as the chairman of the board.
      Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• heh

hello
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz: .. got the football gear out yet? :-)

Comment

• Yep. Attending clinics all summer long...also am helping with some high school officiating clinics at the State Level this year...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Attending clinics all summer long..
              another alternative might be to stay away from those loose college wimmen

Comment

• Why?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• good point
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah, I got a couple clinics coming up, and then our crew is having a golf outing in mid-July. Scrimmages begin in the 2nd week of August ...

Comment

• Rob was a Procol Harum fan. Think Souvenir In London.
                      Last edited by DennisT; June 28, 2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Procol Harum = Strawberry Alarm Clock

bleah on both ...

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                          SEC learned from their mistakes in cheating and are now really good at it. Much like the mob.
                          I know this is the conventional wisdom, but is it true that the SEC is good at cheating? Seems to me they are pretty bad at it, but they do t give a shit because they know the NCAA and thier fans won't care.

AUburn got caught paying a player $200,000 and nothing happened to them. Thats not good at cheating that's just blatant failure by the NCAA.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            I know this is the conventional wisdom, but is it true that the SEC is good at cheating? Seems to me they are pretty bad at it, but they do t give a shit because they know the NCAA and thier fans won't care.

AUburn got caught paying a player $200,000 and nothing happened to them. Thats not good at cheating that's just blatant failure by the NCAA.
                            They know how to get away with it n
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Uncle Phil is a quick study.

Comment

• I guess if just telling everyone to F themselves is getting away with it, then yes.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X