The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never take the Bull by the horns.....

The Bronze Bull, Wall Street District, Lower Manhattan, New York. A stylized bull with its horns innocuously pointing up, often rubbed for good luck.

Hack on the other hand prefers to rub his "luck nuts" instead.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; June 25, 2013, 04:25 PM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• What a coincidence...entropy rubs his horn for "luck" too.

Comment

• When Hack was asked to clarify his statement he added two bizarre things, "I'm allergic to farm animals & besides, I've never been to New York"!

Thanks for clearing that up Hack.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You live in Miami.

You will never win this game.

Comment

• Oregon to get served tomorrow, what type of punishment is everyone expecting?

Comment

• Forced to hire Gordon Gee.

Comment

• Probably something along the lines of what OlieO got.

Easily manageable sanctions.
                Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• I don't expect much in the way of sanctions/punishment. Remember, this is the NCAA we're talking about. The only thing the entire organization is good at is tripping over itself. And that's being nice...

Comment

• Uncle Phil not losing any sleep over this tonight.

Comment

• Probably not. In fact, he will probably have his uniform designers come up with a special commemorative uniform to celebrate getting away with NCAA violations.
                      Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Hack, don't miss this opportunity to "Smell Like a Champion Today"......

http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry?id...w.yahoo.com%2F

Last edited by Optimus Prime; June 26, 2013, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• "When you wear a fragrance, you are embodying the essence, status, and spirit of that brand," she told ABC News via e-mail. "Students, alumni, and fans exhibit a powerful connection to their universities, a passion that can be extended through the creation of the Notre Dame fragrance."

It's probably a good thing they waited until after they fired Charlie Weis, "Eau du Buffet"? Don't like to sound of that.

Comment

• I smelled like a champion today but then I had to take a shower.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              I smelled like a champion today but then I had to take a shower.

what you and DSL do is your own business...
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• wow.. NCAA gives Oregon the death penalty...wait, no they didn't..

Loss of one scholarship. Yes, one. For 2013-15.

One scholarship.

No bowl ban.

Oh, and they can't use that illegal recruiter anymore.

This for being found guilty of paying this recruiting service to illegally steer players to Oregon.
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X