• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stfu

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What is the over under on this Wake Forest/Texas A&M game?
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It was 65. Cracked halfway through 2bd.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't think I have ever heard a more partisan crew announce a game than the guys who did the OSU - USC game tonight. Totally rooting for USC and really didn't make any bones about it. Every time USC made a good play, they would say something like "is that play the Trojans need to turn this game around...?"

Glad OSU won. B10 is doing pretty well in the bowls.

Comment

• Brock Huard was the color guy. He's pretty crappy, big Pac12 bias normally cuz of his Washington roots

Comment

• Something I've learned over the past couple days: lot of USC fans want Tee Martin fired as OC. He's a lot more unpopular than I realized. And many Vol fans were hoping to hire him as head coach!

Comment

• I thought they were fine. They generally want to keep viewers and it was apparent that they needed USC to do SOMETHING. Huard also spent a healthy portion of the 4th Q fawning over OSU's DL.

Whatever. That type of shit has to be really egregious for me to even notice. Like when SECSPN was shamelessly shilling for Alabama because they're Alabama.

Comment

• Yeah, I didn't see it as biased, but rather an attempt to come up with a story line to try to keep viewers during an overall boring second half.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I agree with talent. Now I need to take a shower..
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• If agreeing with Talent is what it takes, we'll all support that.

Comment

• Notre Dame wants to 'reexamine' their scheduling yet again. After half joining the ACC they already told all of their B1G traditional opponents that the rivalries had to go...so what next? Some USC fans think the Domers are actually considering dropping their rivalry. Kelly's making the argument that it's either the status quo (too tough!) or make the playoffs.

After facing four ranked opponents in its last six games, and five final Top 25-ranked opponents, Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly says the program will look hard at scheduling strategies to better prepare for the College Football Playoff.

Comment

• .......and he's probably right.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Worked for Alabama.

Comment

• If you drop more rivalry games and play 5 ACC teams, you start to lose the luster of being Notre Dame and it makes it hard to convince people you are one of the top 4 teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X