No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want chaos...which I'm certain shocks everyone here. I want an eight team playoff someday...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I want you to have an eighth daughter.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I still have your sister's phone number...don't push it man...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I would love for you to hookup with her. You do have insurance, right? She needs a new pair of dentures.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah she told me...and some size D batteries I guess...her flashlight must be dead...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah. Must be. She goes through those things quickly.

Comment

• Weird. Still no electricity in some parts down there I guess. Must be what the gerbils are for...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ESPN continues to lose subscribers at alarming rates
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• shocking
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Never, ever link a Clay Travis article. Ever.

That said: ESPN is on the lowest tier basic cable plan (at least in this area). Now, as people are able to cafeteria plan DTv and cable, they will have the option to not select, but I can't imagine not having ESPN as part of my bundle. You may not like some of their on-air personalities, but they show a shit-ton of sports, and it's easily my most watched channel despite their pro B1G bias.

Comment

• PRO B1G BIAS? Let's have an internet fight about that!

Comment

• Hah. Acquire bait. Apply to hook. Drop in water. Set hook.

SUCCESS!

Comment

• Next topic...

AA...more hated than Talent? Discuss.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Heh! What the hell is that from?

Comment

Working...
                                X