The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman to Texas is official.

Really innovative guy, but I think he's massively overhyped as a gameday coach. Took down some big dogs but lots of struggles against lesser opponents. His Houston team that made him a household name probably won't even finish in the top 25.
    Last edited by Kstat; November 26, 2016, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• That is good news for the health of the Big XII and keeping Oklahoma from dominating that awful conference.

Comment

• Alabama boosters kicked in an additional $5million to keep him from LSU.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Louisville lost to Kentucky?

I have no idea who wins the heisman now. That's pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
            Louisville lost to Kentucky?

I have no idea who wins the heisman now. That's pathetic.
            Peppers had a shot if he would've shined today.

Comment

• Herman WILL turn around Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                Peppers had a shot if he would've shined today.
                Peppers doesn;t even deserve and invite.

Comment

• Why can't the entire Bama defense win the Heisman.
                  That is the greatest thing in college football this year

At least ND is losing 7-24. Positive news
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• CFB could be in for an interesting regular season ending Saturday. Chaos could ensue.

#5 Wisky getting ripped 17-7 by Minny in Madison.
                    #8 PSU trailing MSU 12-9 at the half @ HV.

But it won't .......

Because U-Dub pounded Wazzu there's not much that will happen with the top 4 as osu is maybe but not certainly, the best 10-1 team and IMO there is no question ufm is among the top 2 CFB coaches. I'd never put the winner of a PSU v. Wisconsin BT Champ ahead of osu. Could happen I suppose but that would suck for the BIG.

Behind Bama and osu you should have Clemson (not losing to uSc) and Washington. I'd call that a fair top 4.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't see it but Clemson they could potentially lose to a mediocre VT in ACC CG...

Washington could lose to USC if USC gets help to play them in Pac 12 CG. Colorado beating Washington puts them in CFP.

Comment

• M is better than anyone in the ACC, P12, or B12.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think we can play anyone on a neutral field but CFP committee will put 'conference champions' in above most anyone else. We'll be ranked about 6th by the committee.

Comment

• Tough year for Georgia, but I see a lot of potential going forward.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              I think we can play anyone on a neutral field but CFP committee will put 'conference champions' in above most anyone else. We'll be ranked about 6th by the committee.
                              be hard to argue if M has blowout wins over both the B1G and Pac12 champs.

Comment

• It doesn't matter. Nobody is going to beat Alabama
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X