No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good reasons to not like him. Plus, his name's Dabo. That's already a red flag.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
      Good reasons to not like him. Plus, his name's Dabo. That's already a red flag.
      I'm actually okay with his "dabo" nickname. There is a story behind it and it's not bad.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Teams that go to OT with Indiana aren't very good.
        Correct, time to pull the cord on the TOC era and lower expectations. I have seen enough. They might want to put LJ Scott down the depth chart. What a disaster. I am not even sure what they are trying to do offensively.

Comment

• Well, O'Connor already won his one big game. He used up his mojo.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That big win is kind of an albatross, because they keep on forcing that same game plan.

Comment

• Dabo, short for Dabomonious.

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              I also hate it because so many of our alumni want to "call him home" after Saban retires at the end of 2018.
              Very interesting. Saban gonna call it quits after the 2018 season. Nothing left to prove?
              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
                Dabo, short for Dabomonious.

Very interesting. Saban gonna call it quits after the 2018 season. Nothing left to prove?
                I think so. Give or take a year. He'll be 70 in five years.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just don't mention his age around the vain Nick Saban.

Comment

• Vain? Heh. I couldn't care less if he wore make-up and demanded a mirror to see his reflection at all times.

Comment

• Ha! He probably even thinks this song is about him.
                      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• In fairness to the Spartans, they were without their best player (Malik McDowell) at the end of the game and in OT. With McDowell, their defense is tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          Vain? Heh. I couldn't care less if he wore make-up and demanded a mirror to see his reflection at all times.
                          If?

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                            In fairness to the Spartans, they were without their best player (Malik McDowell) at the end of the game and in OT. With McDowell, their defense is tough.
                            No.

McDowell is good and does a good job with edge pressure and does set the edge well on run plays but the rest of the DL is average. Same with LBs. I also thought that MSU schemed a soft zone on D maybe to protect the weaknesses but that's a recipe for disaster v. IU.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• McDowell doesn't set the edge, he's a tackle. Losing him didn't cost them, they lost him on Indiana's final TD. What doomed them after that was terrible communication for the last minute and OT getting the plays in. It was Keystone Kops type of crap.

Comment

• I was about to say just that.

Comment

Working...
                                X