The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Orgeron is interim head coach.

I think that is his title. He was interim at Alabama after Shula, interim at USC and now at LSU. I don't know if I'd hire the guy if I was a head coach. Ha!

"Coauch, just gotta coauch em up, Coauch."
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Ed Orgeron is interim head coach.

I think that is his title. He was interim at Alabama after Shula, interim at USC and now at LSU. I don't know if I'd hire the guy if I was a head coach. Ha!

"Coauch, just gotta coauch em up, Coauch."
      O was never a coach at Bama to the best of my knowledge.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Brady Hoke hasn't started well Oregon DC ...

Hoke: 'There's no magic pill

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4t3pmkHpA4"]Brady Hoke after Colorado loss - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Joe Kines was the interim after Shula.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            O was never a coach at Bama to the best of my knowledge.
            Must have been somewhere else. Did he act as HC for a game when something happened to a HC somewhere?

I remember a sideline interview going into the half where it seemed he wasn't even speaking English.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You're thinking of Joe Kines and his "gotta stop the inside trout!"

Comment

• Yes, that's it.

Funny stuff.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/tkNT28g6YBU[/ame]

Comment

• Kines was a good man.

Comment

• Yep a lot like John L Smith

Comment

• I met Kines at a fund raiser. We had Lobster. He said it was his first time to try it and would really rather just have fried catfish.

He was hardworking, simple, loyal, and the opposite of pretentious or worldly.

Comment

• After seeing his tenure at Ole Miss, I'd never hire Ed Orgeron as a head coach at a major program. But if there is a marquee school that might be crazy enough and would be the right fit, LSU would be it. It would surprise me if Orgeron does well and gets to keep that job past this season, but it wouldn't shock me.

Comment

• O won't get it. Herman and Briles are probably 1a and 1b

Comment

• Herman to LSU is a strong possibility ... Finally Satan will get real competition.

Comment

• Herman is the hottest coaching candidate since Urban Meyer left Utah in 2004.

Comment

Working...
                                X