No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And one of the two AP guys that has Michigan ranked 10 is affiliated with Ohio State.
    Hmmm.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Clemson has not looked good. I think they need to be dropped.

And we aren't winning the SEC.
      If Bama doesn't win the SEC, the SEC really sucks.

Comment

• Rankings will sort themselves by play on the field, lots of top 15 teams will be unranked by week 12.

Comment

• I don't feel like UM has played like the 4th/5th best team in the country, but then again you look around and really only Alabama, OSU and Louisville have looked the part of a top team in each game, so who else would you put up there.

As for Michigan having an elite secondary? Well, until Lewis comes back that's definitely not the case. And the S can't cover anybody right now.

Comment

• AA is trying to mimic wiz with his predictions..
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Michigan will get some guys (Lewis, Mone, TACO) back, Speight will be more experienced, and the schedule will heat up. That will give Michigan a chance to prove their top 5 potential.
              I just wonder if the run blocking will get better. Hopefully it shows some good signs vs Penn State, Wisconsin...

Right now I'd have the ranking:
              1. Ohio State
              2. Alabama
              3. Louisville
              4. Stanford
              5. Clemson
              6. Michigan
              7. Houston
              8. MSU
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                If Bama doesn't win the SEC, the SEC really sucks.
                Well, you could look at it the other way: the SEC is so good not even Bama can win it.

But yeah.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  AA is trying to mimic wiz with his predictions..
                  No. We just aren't there. Sloppy, disjointed offense and a secondary that is befuddled by the forward pass.

Look up the stat line on Chad Kelly's day against our vaunted defense if you don't believe me.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And as god as my witness, if we run one more jet sweep or throw one more bubble screen, I'm driving to Tuscaloosa to kick Kiffin in the jibs.

Also, he has forgotten that a pass to the TE is legal. Which is a shame because we have one of the best in CFB.

Comment

• the SEC is down this year and bama has the best 5 star talent money can buy..

Saban should be fired if he doesn't win the SEC this year

Comment

• Speaking of buying talent. Rumor was Nebraska boosters under the direction of the football staff, brought Ameer with a briefcase of money.
                        Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 19, 2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• we just buy players a ham sandwich
                          Last edited by entropy; September 19, 2016, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Because whether it's roids, players beating women, satchels of cash to help recruiting, or pedophilia, Nebraska is as dirty as it gets. It's been that way since before Devaney.
                            Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 19, 2016, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• The BigXII insiders were thrilled to see N leave. They were thrilled they got rid of their most successful cheater.

Comment

• heh..

thanks for the laugh this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X